How much results from minox on eyebrows

Yeeeeet

Yeeeeet

Iron
I’ve been using minox not super consistently for like 2/3 months now I’ve noticed a bit of improvement but do I need to be ultra super consistent like 2x per day everyday for 6 months to get good results, how much can you actually improve density with minox is it only a small minor improvement or can they improve loads the longer you do it for and the more consistent you are, or am I fucked and I need to get micro blading after like 6 months of this ??

Might have to try more frequently and try prp in the area before micro blading.

• +1
Reactions: Yeeeeet
Might have to try more frequently and try prp in the area before micro blading.
What’s prp do you think it’s worth getting a dermapen as well would that improve eyebrow gains significantly or nah, I also use tret which supposedly improves minox effectiveness

here's mine from a year of applying it once a day, I also tinted my eyebrows.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dad and socialcel
View attachment 2839512

here's mine from a year of applying it once a day, I also tinted my eyebrows.
I defo need to tint mine my shape is good I just need density do you think a dermapen is worth it for eyebrows or nah just stick to minox consistently and then tint ?

I defo need to tint mine my shape is good I just need density do you think a dermapen is worth it for eyebrows or nah just stick to minox consistently and then tint ?
tretinoin or any retinoid for that matter increases the absorption rate, I don't microneedle this area, and I just use the cotton pad that I use to apply tretinoin for the minoxidil afterwards for residue.