How much should i charge LTN's to workout with them

catluvr9374

catluvr9374

Iron
I am broke due to university and need cash for coconut water and bananas. I have bulked lean to 160 (will winter bulk to hit 180 + cut before I start method) while taking an online fitness trainer certification (I have been studying but haven't paid for the exam yet).

What should I charge by the hour? and my uni is full of Asian international students who are fucking loaded with daddies' money. How do I profit off of those individuals best? What should I charge, and how do I make them want to hire my services?

Remember to love your fellow looksmaxxers, even if they are sub5 <3 I want to help these people get fit and lift, but I also need money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, The Dark Phoenix and ItsOverLawg
just be kind bro theory

• Love it
Reactions: catluvr9374
you cant afford coconut water and bananas?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, optimisticzoomer and ItsOverLawg
can someone get that jeremy meeks guy in here to call this guy a carbotard please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, oily703 and catluvr9374
since you dont have a qualification charge low dont go full nigger trying to scam them bc they are rich

since you dont have a qualification charge low dont go full nigger trying to scam them bc they are rich
yes, I wasn't going to even start without a certification. Imagine paying someone 50 bucks to get told bro science lmao

I am broke due to university and need cash for coconut water and bananas. I have bulked lean to 160 (will winter bulk to hit 180 + cut before I start method) while taking an online fitness trainer certification (I have been studying but haven't paid for the exam yet).

What should I charge by the hour? and my uni is full of Asian international students who are fucking loaded with daddies' money. How do I profit off of those individuals best? What should I charge, and how do I make them want to hire my services?

Remember to love your fellow looksmaxxers, even if they are sub5 <3 I want to help these people get fit and lift, but I also need money.
try eating your own cum, it really benefits the skin cause it has some special proteins and a lot of collagen, whenever you jerk off try cumming in your own mouth and hold it in your throat for about 10-15 seconds, do this 3x/day and you will see the effects of it in like a week max 2.

try eating your own cum, it really benefits the skin cause it has some special proteins and a lot of collagen, whenever you jerk off try cumming in your own mouth and hold it in your throat for about 10-15 seconds, do this 3x/day and you will see the effects of it in like a week max 2.
the only special proteins here is you bro. take collagen pills.

• +1
Reactions: maxxerlord
im down for anything tho so cite sources

• +1
Listen bruh you can achieve roid tier testosterone just by stimulating your prostate gland
What you need to do is put your fingers or a dildo and shove it up your anus and try to stimulate your G spot
Prostate gland is around your g spot the more you stimulate the more testosterone it will produce
DM ne for full guide

Listen bruh you can achieve roid tier testosterone just by stimulating your prostate gland
What you need to do is put your fingers or a dildo and shove it up your anus and try to stimulate your G spot
Prostate gland us around your g spot the more you stimulate the more testosterone it will produce
DM ne for full guide

Prostate gland us around your g spot the more you stimulate the more testosterone it will produce
DM ne for full guide
yes bro send pics + vids, also does it have to be mine or can I buy bulk from overseas supplier?

• +1