How Much Should I Eat To Lower Body Fat %?

themaverickmogger

themaverickmogger

Iron
Joined
Jun 20, 2026
Posts
27
Reputation
11
I’m 14 and I’m trying to lower body fat %, I’m a healthy weight and I’m curious how much food I should eat and calories I should consume to get leaner, and what workouts I should do, also general tips thank you
 
I’m 14 and I’m trying to lower body fat %, I’m a healthy weight and I’m curious how much food I should eat and calories I should consume to get leaner, and what workouts I should do, also general tips thank you
Do slow cardio like incline treadmill and stair stepper and get in a 200-600 calorie deficit
 
Do slow cardio like incline treadmill and stair stepper and get in a 200-600 calorie deficit
I can’t go to a gym since no one can take me everyday, and would it be better to do strength training exercises instead of cardio to convert some fat into muscle especially since I’m a healthy weight ?
 
I can’t go to a gym since no one can take me everyday, and would it be better to do strength training exercises instead of cardio to convert some fat into muscle especially since I’m a healthy weight ?
walking outside is free brah
use a calorie calculator to find your maintenance
 

Similar threads

uglyduckling123
Replies
1
Views
18
ICR
ICR
slayerofNTfoids
Replies
6
Views
29
all4gia
all4gia
incliner
Replies
2
Views
29
incliner
incliner
twentyfivemaxxx
Replies
1
Views
12
twentyfivemaxxx
twentyfivemaxxx
iamnothing
Replies
3
Views
56
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top