How much signs of high T do you have /10 ?

I have blood work that says 1082

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I do not have a high t face at all (and this is great), but i am average to low, and because of estrogen the tendency is to decrease; what keeps T In check is the nofap, which increases T, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
I do not have a high t face at all (and this is great), but i am average to low, and because of estrogen the tendency is to decrease; what keeps T In check is the nofap, which increases T, so whatever
Im glad I have a quite high T looking face
Its better either being a full pretty boy or have a high T face, even ogre, than be a mix of both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Im glad I have a quite high T looking face
Its better either being a full pretty boy or have a high T face, even ogre, than be a mix of both
Feminine face is much better, or at least an effeminate, cute-type face that confuses you with a girl, because that's the aesthetic ideal, a pretty, kawaii girl, so whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Michael Myers and sadakiyo
Feminine face is much better, or at least an effeminate, cute-type face that confuses you with a girl, because that's the aesthetic ideal, a pretty, kawaii girl, so whatever
Yep it isnt my case unfortunaly so I have to run high T face looking game

7 or so

missed facial hair, large nose and adam apple

T levels mean close to nothing

probably all of them but ive got facial fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
3 rest is ultra low t

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Arkantos and sadakiyo

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Arkantos
aye can one of yall measure my fwhr?

9 :chad::chad::chad:

Yet you guys still bully me for looking androgynous and gay

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
Zero

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
bullshit fake website

no proof at all, JFL. it's all theories that haven't been proven. also women on birth control nowadays can change what they're attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
Well, good question. Big dick?

These two are the only one that matters and I have both:

8- Eyebrows closer to the eyes
When the Eyebrows are closer to the eyes in such a case that the person's face looks more angry you can assume that the person has higher levels of Testosterone.

9- Angry resting face
Higher levels of Testosterone can make the resting face of a person look angry. This is one reason why women find men with angry resting faces more attractive than men with happy looking faces. See Reasons an angry face makes a man more attractive,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Amnesia and Peachy
Larger Adam's apple
Eyebrows closer to the eyes
Angry resting face

all 10

maybe 9 if i dont count the nose part. its large but its small vertically

When the Eyebrows are closer to the eyes in such a case that the person's face looks more angry you can assume that the person has higher levels of Testosterone.

9- Angry resting face
Higher levels of Testosterone can make the resting face of a person look angry. This is one reason why women find men with angry resting faces more attractive than men with happy looking faces. See Reasons an angry face makes a man more attractive,
dude i wish i had a happy resting face, angry makes you look retarded

Your face is as angular as a spoon
GBr0guA

It was angularish when I was lower bf.
So bvm you're right, I guess closer to ab 8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yet youre a high inhib fag who fears to expose his face
or hes smart fag who deosnt want to mess up his future job/life prospects

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

9- Angry resting face
Angular face and square jaw matter too
also zygos and fwhr

all of them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
7- Larger Adam's apple

at best 7 to 8, but i'm bloated for the angularity i'm not sure.
But i have not the adam apple nor the angry resting face
7- Larger Adam's apple

fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy and sadakiyo
i don't see the wide jaw and chin bro in you
My jaw is actually wider than average and my chin is pretty big too. It's not square like yours but it's Gandyesque in shape and protrusion.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I actually have all of those features more or less. and i indeed know i have high T cuz i went to doctor and got checked for Hormones and stuff.

I'm a Robust Manlet :ogre::ogre::ogre: ( :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:)

My jaw is actually wider than average and my chin is pretty big too. It's not square like yours but it's Gandyesque in shape and protrusion.
you'r probably right i have not seen lots of pic of you but what makes you a prettyboy ngl, it's the pose and the eye pose ngl.

I think i have not a wide/sharp jawline, i would prefer it over square chin...

• +1
Jfl like if your boss will check looksmax
workplaces research their emplyees before hiring them. thats y @Nibba is having a hard time getting a job after getting doxxed

I actually have all of those features more or less. and i indeed know i have high T cuz i went to doctor and got checked for Hormones and stuff.

I'm a Robust Manlet :ogre::ogre::ogre: ( :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:)
67bCl17w27 qFf78 jIqNo4vJl5Hv63fXDK8FH0iTU4

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
workplaces research their emplyees before hiring them. thats y @Nibba is having a hard time getting a job after getting doxxed
EFk9WLYW4AECcTN

you'r probably right i have not seen lots of pic of you but what makes you a prettyboy ngl, it's the pose and the eye pose ngl.

I think i have not a wide/sharp jawline, i would prefer it over square chin...
Chin matters more than jaw tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043