How much signs of high T do you have /10 ?

Gay Brit says no to tit.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
i believe him when he said that, don't you ?

anyway mine is at least slightly above average right now, it can only get better when i'll lost 30 kg.
it is what it is.

what's the 3 most important feature in the eye area ?
no jawline matters much more than chin area. personally i find round chins more attractive than square chins

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
no jawline matters much more than chin area. personally i find round chins more attractive than square chins
for men ? no way.... square is always better
square chin is a dimorphic feature, whereas wide jawline, can be from both sexes.

what would u say the most important features are in descending order?
for men ? no way.... square is always better
its a personal preference, i have a square chin but i like it better when it was round. either way jawline is fare more important than chin

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
its a personal preference, i have a square chin but i like it better when it was round. either way jawline is fare more important than chin
for women, yeah for men no.
It's was the same for me when i had greater eyes, younger, when my eyes became narrower i found it ugly, but it's a more dimorphic feature than the opposite.
Women will find square stuff on men better, whereas we will find round better on both sexes,because we love round since we are males.

for women, yeah for men no.
It's was the same for me when i had greater eyes, younger, when my eyes became narrower i found it ugly, but it's a more dimorphic feature than the opposite.
Women will find square stuff on men better, whereas we will find round better on both sexes,because we love round since we are males.
idc what women find attractive thats my ideal face

7,8,9. 10 at low bf

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
all of it dead serious

what would u say the most important features are in descending order?
Avoiding mumbo jumbo terms like 'harmony' or 'angularity' and sticking strictly to face

Midface > lower third > upper third

Eyes > mouth > philtrum > nose > skin > chin > hair > jaw > zygos > brow ridge

Something like that, very hard to take features in isolation and tier them bc you can cherrypick examples of why any system is wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Avoiding mumbo jumbo terms like 'harmony' or 'angularity' and sticking strictly to face

Something like that, very hard to take features in isolation and tier them bc you can cherrypick examples of why any system is wrong.
what about the midface for being the first ?
compact + large ie high fwhr ?

• +1

personally id say:
eyes>jaw>mouth>zygos

stuff like skin and nose are required to be attractive

what about the midface for being the first ?
compact ?
That comes into harmony because it's a ratio imho but that'd be as important as eye area

stuff like skin and nose are required to be attractive
Well that's the issue tbh. Having just about any of them as a legit failo will ruin any face.

That comes into harmony because it's a ratio imho but that'd be as important as eye area
so high fwhr and compact midface on themselves it's a meme ? i always though that i had a bad fwhr and long midface, and when i discovered the opposite, i though it was a life changer, but ngl i don't think it's the case.
Didn't know that mouth was that important.

• +1
Yet youre a high inhib fag who fears to expose his face
Nothing to do with that’s lmfao, I’ve sent it to countless users in PM. I’m just not having my friends find me online on this fucked up forum, it would ruin my good social life.
or hes smart fag who deosnt want to mess up his future job/life prospects
Exactly!

so high fwhr and compact midface on themselves it's a meme ? i always though that i had a bad fwhr and long midface, and when i discovered the opposite, i though it was a life changer, but ngl i don't think it's the case.
Didn't know that mouth was that important.
They're meme measurements for the most part, yeah. There's nothing attractive about a compact midface because you have a 75 mm IPD. I prefer absolute measurements to ratios.

Harmony is definitely a very real and important thing but it's very vague.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Small eyes
Large nose
Large Adam's apple

high fhwr
very wide jaw but not angular due to bloat
alot of facial hair
large nose
large adams apple
eyebrows close to eyes
angry resting face

potentially 9 if i lose bloat

These two are the only one that matters and I have both:

8- Eyebrows closer to the eyes
When the Eyebrows are closer to the eyes in such a case that the person's face looks more angry you can assume that the person has higher levels of Testosterone.

9- Angry resting face
Higher levels of Testosterone can make the resting face of a person look angry. This is one reason why women find men with angry resting faces more attractive than men with happy looking faces. See Reasons an angry face makes a man more attractive,
Complete BS! If that was the case, injecting t would lower the brows. Look at Mike Tyson. As a professional boxer he sure as hell used PEDs (including testosterone) but his eyebrows are/were still high-set. Especially the arches. Bone structure determines eyebrow shape and position and that is almost completely genetic.

7/10 but I am still thru puberty (late puberty lol) so it might be 8/10, actually 7/10 if I get rhino

3. Over for me

checked off nearly everything in the list. went to my mom and said "hey thanks for the high prenatal T man" and she was like what the fuck are you talking about