How much steroids would you need to achieve David laid’s FFMI ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Not talking about his frame, insertions or ratios, but his muscle mass while that lean, and how much of the dosage would you need of test to achieve that ?
IMG 1664

no clue but i’ll tag someone who would @User28823

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
no clue but i’ll tag someone who would @User28823
Is guess 400mg of test for 2 years would get that FFMI assuming you got average bodybuilding genetics.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
600 testosterone,dbol,hgh, some sarms
If i do my first two years of lifting naturally, and then hope on 400-500mg of test only, could i achieve that FFMI ?

there's too many variables here to account for

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, SteveRogers and finn899
  • +1
So if i start natty lifting at 17, finish being natural at 19, hope on 400mgs of test and do that for 1-2 years i can achieve similar FFMI to laid’s physique L

yes i know frame, insertions etc, but just give me a rough estimation please.
no not that, its the fact that 200mg of test for one person can achieve this physique while another person may require 500mg

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, SteveRogers and Bonesbonesbonesbone
no not that, its the fact that 200mg of test for one person can achieve this physique while another person may require 500mg
So just depends on the person and how well they respond to lower or higher doses ?

Is guess 400mg of test for 2 years would get that FFMI assuming you got average bodybuilding genetics.
Overkill tbh, with average genetics, starting from an average 180cm, 70kg guy, if you blast 500mg for a year you’ll get pretty close. For memory isn’t Dave 186-187cm and 190lbs (86kg)? He’s just super lean with a tiny skull and waist, like, unbelievably tiny.

• +1
Overkill tbh, with average genetics, starting from an average 180cm, 70kg guy, if you blast 500mg for a year you’ll get pretty close. For memory isn’t Dave 186-187cm and 190lbs (86kg)? He’s just super lean with a tiny skull and waist, like, unbelievably tiny.
Forgot how small his head was, his 5”7 gymbro skull mogged him in all angles if i remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@SteveRogers Is maher on low dose like 200-300mg of test or more ?

A shit ton of gear for a lot of time

He probably started on sarms then went to harder steroids like: Masteron, Superdrol etc..

Because he is, you cant use pro hormones/juice for so long without consequences
Fuck…. So your saying after a few years of roid use im going to start balding, losing collagen, more older skin, gyno and other health problems and shit ?

Fuck…. So your saying after a few years of roid use im going to start balding, losing collagen, more older skin, gyno and other health problems and shit ?
It depends on what you use and for how long

But if you abuse it you can expect balding, faster aging and a few other shit

gyno is very easy to avoid

Bro what do you mean he’s been coping with his thin ass fringe for years.

Couldn’t have any idea, likes like me when I’m on 150mg (now).
Is the side effects of test at 150mg low or still quite high ?

It depends on what you use and for how long

But if you abuse it you can expect balding, faster aging and a few other shit

gyno is very easy to avoid
Ok lets say you do 400mg of test for like 4 years, is that pretty bad side effects ?

This is not how steroids work. You can’t assign doses to physiques or extrapolate how mcuh someone uses in the short term based on how they look.

Blasting supra-physiological amounts (500-750mg per week give or take) of testosterone+ a couple of other compounds thrown in here and there for a good few years should net you a similar FFMI assuming average genetics.

• +1