Attachments

• IMG_0106.png
    IMG_0106.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox
Get lean nigga

Tree fiddy

yea get lean, you've got very deepset hunter eyes and good potential. Either lean or bloatmaxx or whatever its called

Now im ugly?
No, you aren't ugly to be honest, i'd give you a bit above mtn but still better looking then the average normie by far. Depends on height too, how tall are you?

No, you aren't ugly to be honest, i'd give you a bit above mtn but still better looking then the average normie by far. Depends on height too, how tall are you?
6’0

yea you're good then id give you a strong mtn rating then bc height is a good falio if ur mtn facially. had you been like 5'6 or 5'7 you'd probably just be a weaker mtn. Just lean bloatmaxx like i said earlier, How much do you weigh?

yea you're good then id give you a strong mtn rating then bc height is a good falio if ur mtn facially. had you been like 5'6 or 5'7 you'd probably just be a weaker mtn. Just lean bloatmaxx like i said earlier, How much do you weigh?
88kg

fat removal

all of them

Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga

Cut to 80kg you stupid fucking fat ass nigga