How much T would I realistically need for notable skeletal changes?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
For reference I've got 800ng/mL test base but got 0 dimorphism, I will start injecting 200mg and build up to 500 but would that be enough or should I up it if I wanna see results? I'm 16 so it could work right?

Pray to Rameriz

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar and AscendOrRopemaxx
i think its more so a matter of how long u do it for as opposed to the dose

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
i think its more so a matter of how long u do it for as opposed to the dose
so like 200mg and 500mg wouldnt make much of a difference?

it would, but over a long period of time
yea i meant the difference if the dosage was low as 200mg or high as 500mg wouldnt matter as long as either is over a period of time

yea i meant the difference if the dosage was low as 200mg or high as 500mg wouldnt matter as long as either is over a period of time
it would matter lol, but either way your gonna have to do multiple cycles and or be on trt for 2-3 years to see any difference, also the younger you are the more you should expect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and JCaesar
Over dose on DHT

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Androgen receptor sensitivity matters more and is mostly genetic but can be increased by not ejaculating

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Aero, Deleted member 31329 and 3 others
Won't haappen.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Yes if u can source authentic one
Thanks, btw do you think I could get many bone changes if I overdose dht at 16?

For reference I've got 800ng/mL test base but got 0 dimorphism, I will start injecting 200mg and build up to 500 but would that be enough or should I up it if I wanna see results? I'm 16 so it could work right?
For all the fags saying it wont do anything it will, High amount of spikes in DHT and Test are gonna change your skull. But that being said, Itll be only a long perioid of time. It's one of those things youre going to have research for youself.

no t for your shit genes

Androgen receptor sensitivity matters more and is mostly genetic but can be increased by not ejaculating
It's increased only in the brain and only if it dropped after fapping, otherwise it will return to normal or baseline like everyone else.

Growth hormone is better than testosterone for that.