How much taller should the chin be then the jaw?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
People talk about “Muh chin height” I ageee but your jaw needs to be propertatine with that or else it will look weird

So ideally how much taller should the chin be the then jaw

you mean tge ramus? Just slightly

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
It doesn‘t depend on jaw.
Three factors are important: ramus, philtrum, lips.

Out of these you can figure out what ratio would be ideal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, PickleTheSlayer and Zenis
People talk about “Muh chin height” I ageee but your jaw needs to be propertatine with that or else it will look weird

So ideally how much taller should the chin be the then jaw
bump

• Woah
The more you post on here the more you realize only like 3 active users on this site know enough about facial aesthetics to answer slightly obscure questions like this. Everyone else is an idiot and will try to sound smart with made up bs or some theory they pulled out their ass. Usually they just give a water answer which doesn’t even answer what you asked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, PrinceofDarkness, Allornothing and 1 other person
The more you post on here the more you realize only like 3 active users on this site know enough about facial aesthetics to answer slightly obscure questions like this. Everyone else is an idiot and will try to sound smart with made up bs or some theory they pulled out their ass. Usually they just give a water answer which doesn’t even answer what you asked.
I’m just gonna look at some ideal chins and compare them relative to the persons jaw height

Matt bommers chin is 1.3 times taller then his jaw so that’s probably ideal considering the fact his jaw and chin are near perfect

Matt bommers chin is 1.3 times taller then his jaw so that’s probably ideal considering the fact his jaw and chin are near perfect
Yeah if you ever want to know about the ideal for some obscure ratio just looks at people like prime bomer and it should be around there. Most of the time.

• Woah
Yeah if you ever want to know about the ideal for some obscure ratio just looks at people like prime bomer and it should be around there. Most of the time.
Ya that’s what I do i just look at the most harmonious faces and look at the ratio

Relative to philtrim is more important. Then the ideal ramus depends on what gonial angle is ideal for your face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 24770, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
How tf to measure jaw to chin? Chin can be to philtrum only

• Woah
tall face overall
short ramus + high gonial angle

i still dont know wtf you mean
Bro like when the chin slopes down too much basically it’s supposed slope down just a little bit

Mines is the opposite my chin curves up which makes my chin short