How much testosterone do you have to take as a teenager to see bone changes over time?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Is 500 mg a week enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, WadlowMaxxing, Limbo and 3 others
Roiding in teens is really not smart and you would need BB tier doses + HGH

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
If I can turn back time, I would do T3 and Exemestane alongside proper diet (low/no Omega3 and 6,9; high energy output)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
If I can turn back time, I would do T3 and Exemestane alongside proper diet (low/no Omega3 and 6,9; high energy output)
wait what? why no omega 3,6,9?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Baldingman1998
3 weeks 500mg. Don't do it too much or you will regret that.

• +1
Nigga any exogenous T in puberty is low IQ as fuck.

It will close your plates earlier, and supress your natural production, might even permanantly damage it for life.

Roids arent for getting "muh dimorphic face".

And pubertymaxxing is Aromasin and HGH.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HurtfulVanity, Norwooder and 1 other person
500 mg of test would have an obscene effect on facial dimorphism during puberty. You would fuck your hormones and growth most likely (unless you would know about estrogen balancing) but other than that, give any average kid at 13 500 mg of test and his puberty would be next level in terms of bones.

• +1
500 mg of test would have an obscene effect on facial dimorphism during puberty. You would fuck your hormones and growth most likely (unless you would know about estrogen balancing) but other than that, give any average kid at 13 500 mg of test and his puberty would be next level in terms of bones.
Jeff seid?

Jeff seid?
Hard to say, but steroids definitely changed his face in some way. Most people who starts taking steroids, especially when they’re young, usually get a more horizontal, square face.