Take the gympill

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
View attachment 3168252View attachment 3168259
View attachment 3168300
View attachment 3168303
View attachment 3168305
View attachment 3168311

Don't neglect the power that long-term hormonal profile changes can have on your body, mind, and face.I took the gym pill when I turned 24. I'm 28 now, and I still believe it was the best pill I ever took.

Lots underrate what having a good base, good frame, and muscle can do to one's overall appearance, and let's not forget: your older self will thank you.

Yes, I had hormonal support as I switched to TRT long-term. I did one cycle when I was 25, then switched to long-term testosterone replacement therapy at 150 mg a week.

I started at just shy of 147 lbs at my lowest. At my peak, I was 210 lbs. Now I'm on a cut, trying to achieve the lowest body fat I've ever had.

It's hard, but it's been worth it. It also made me bigger, stronger, and wider. I didn't do this for women, as I'm in a long-term relationship and feel very happy.

I did this for myself and don't regret anything. I have yet to experience hair loss. My skin got a bit worse; however, I fixed that with my TCA and good youth regime.

Everyone here should ideally go to the gym at least three times a week, bare minimum. It just makes you a better-functioning human overall. No need to be a slave—just work out and improve your body and mind.
You look good in the second last pic. Mirin your results :ogre: