how much time does It take to fix forward head posture?(Going to Gym in my case)

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
like how many weeks/months to see results

please Need answers

do you have a flat ass?

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and goo25
its important for determining what is the cause of the bad posture nigga start repping me
i dont know but i have 2nd class malocclusion so it mainly Is because of that but I can fix It to a certain degree

i dont know but i have 2nd class malocclusion so it mainly Is because of that but I can fix It to a certain degree
well then you know the problem

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and goo25
None, postural issues are neural, muscles get overused and tight for a reason, it's a question of muscle activation from right sensory input while breathing. Doing exercises leads nowhere, look for pri for more info

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and goo25
None, postural issues are neural, muscles get overused and tight for a reason, it's a question of muscle activation from right sensory input while breathing. Doing exercises leads nowhere, look for pri for more info
so u think that posture Is not fixable

Yes but i asked like how much time does It takes to see improvements doing exercises
it depends on the muscle imbalance causing it tbh

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Can u elab

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade