how much to browse here (from someone who's read ~52% of this forum)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: grooxx, Yuno_howitez, Deleted member 29078 and 4 others
You read to much, just read botb, take notes, delete your account and in 1 year you get 2 points in PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 24278
You read to much, just read botb, take notes, delete your account and in 1 year you get 2 points in PSL
I already have all the knowledge but i just like rotting here with the rest of the cursed ones

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and Deleted member 24278
I already have all the knowledge but i just like rotting here with the rest of the cursed ones
If you like it no pb, I'm rotting here between sets while I'm training in my homegym

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
hell no, I'm coming back here every ~6 months to read Best of The Best

Bruh did u really steal that vid from @Yuno_howitez and upload it ur own yt?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Bruh did u really steal that vid from @Yuno_howitez and upload it ur own yt?
yup, i made a forum thread and tagged him so he can ping me whenever he want and tell me to remove it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Reformed
IMO you should find your falios, then research those specific falios on this site and act accordingly to the info to improve

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
yup, i made a forum thread and tagged him so he can ping me whenever he want and tell me to remove it
its all yours bro u can claim it as ur own if u want even i dont mind

its all yours bro u can claim it as ur own if u want even i dont mind
good to hear, thank you so much, still leaving you as the creator in the video description

IMO you should find your falios, then research those specific falios on this site and act accordingly to the info to improve
I was planning on doing that but i feel it's the root of looksmaxxing 99% grasp without any guidance, plus, the best of the best identifies failos already which will make the ignorant find them.

i don't think there are many looksmaxxers whjo don't look at themselves in the mirror 24/7 while starting out looksmaxxing