How much to chew on the weaker side to fix the assymetry

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
I need to chew on my left side more since my jaw is less developed and my masseter is smaller since i been chewing more in the right side.But how much should i chew and when to stop to balance it out?

depends on how big the asymmetry is, dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, N1666 and soover4me
depends on how big the asymmetry is, dumbass
Not that noticeable my face is a bit lopsided i only notice it on same mirrors and in camera

I heard chewing on your weaker side makes things worse

To address facial asymmetry caused by chewing predominantly on one side, it's crucial to distribute chewing evenly. Begin by consciously chewing food on the weaker side, gradually increasing the duration and force. Aim for balance in jaw muscle usage to encourage symmetry. Consulting a dentist or orthodontist for personalized guidance can be beneficial in correcting asymmetry effectively.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
To address facial asymmetry caused by chewing predominantly on one side, it's crucial to distribute chewing evenly. Begin by consciously chewing food on the weaker side, gradually increasing the duration and force. Aim for balance in jaw muscle usage to encourage symmetry. Consulting a dentist or orthodontist for personalized guidance can be beneficial in correcting asymmetry effectively.
gpt :lul::lul:

This nigga A.I

chatgpt