How much vitamin k2 is necessary per day?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
How many mg from food and/or suplements on average and how much for somebody who bonesmashes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Mrinfinityx
Bruh u don't need k2 if u think it's o k2 punch yourself in the face, ya need a lobotomy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 14392, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheGreatest, ascension!, Schönling and 6 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, materialistic and Deleted member 15827
brother, you don't need vitamin k2. If you think you need to punch yourself in the face... then you need a lobotomy
oh he is retard got it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
150mcg - google

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
How many mg from food and/or suplements on average and how much for somebody who bonesmashes
For bone density it is legit but consider Chad never taked any K2 all D3 and reached 6 feet 4 frame god despite the lack so it is a bit overrating his importance in growing

Last edited:
  • +1
For bone density it is legit but consider never taked any K2 all D3 and reached 6 feet 4 frame god despite the lack so it is a bit overrating his importance in growing
you're 5'11 nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sigmapsycho, AscendingHero and 2 others
Take this anyway :

• +1
you're 5'11 nigga
I didn't speak for me and my whole family is shorter than me, i say all these Chad on Tiktok Insta never taked any K2 despite

Is vitamin K2 safe or it has side effects?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17404 and 1 other person
make sure you take mk-7 not mk-4 by the way

you can offset vitamin d toxicity by taking k2

• +1
I'm 100% native American and look like the man of Pocahontas , how can you cope further with your K2 and other cope supplements ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-153758~2.png
    Screenshot_20220223-153758~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 13787
I take 1000mcg personally

• +1
do you bonesmash?
have you seen any changes (whatever changes they be)
I don't bonesmash because you can do it at anytime. The ability to do it doesn't stop due to things like puberty, which is why I'd consider it when I've run out of other looksmaxxes.

I did do it for 2 weeks on one wrist before K2 and on the other after K2 for 2 weeks to test the effects, and the K2 wrist seems bigger.

• +1
I'm 100% native American and look like the man of Pocahontas , how can you cope further with your K2 and other cope supplements ?
i don't get what u wanted t say

make sure you take mk-7 not mk-4 by the way

you can offset vitamin d toxicity by taking k2
but mk-4 is responsible for bone growth..........................................................................................................

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and TeenAscender
Bruh u don't need k2 if u think it's o k2 punch yourself in the face, ya need a lobotomy
Bhai i do take 30 mins of sun every 2 days, do you think that vit d is enough for bones or should i take k2 too?

Bhai i do take 30 mins of sun every 2 days, do you think that vit d is enough for bones or should i take k2 too?
If you shower I don't inow if you get any vitamin d

i only have xperince wiht k9s cuz im a bad dog
RAFF ARAF FRA RAFF RAFF RAFF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jelty te mogea and Rt-Rust1
Early twenties I've taken 45mg/day k2mk4 for 6 months along side 50K vitD and some other shit whilst bonesmashing on my eye and chin area once a week.
Not going to post pics inb4 dnrd but my humble testimony is that I did not have better bonesmashing results than any other testimonies on the internet despite taking 45mg K2 that said I gained bones, maybe 2mms on the chin, 1mm on the eye area of actual bone. Very little gains because I was being conscientious.

Last edited:
I thought natives were really tan. I don't live in America so I wouldn't know

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell