How much will a Lefort 1 affect your cheekbones?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
IMG 6732

A maxillofacial surgeon said it could affect my cheekbones, making them more defined. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
hes trying to scam u and give u brain damage

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, mvp2v1, gr34ter and 1 other person
View attachment 2872584

A maxillofacial surgeon said it could affect my cheekbones, making them more defined. What do you think?
it’s going to make your cheekbones more defined in the sense it’s going to make your whole face more defined due to the skin being stretched out more

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Melly, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
it’s going to make your cheekbones more defined in the sense it’s going to make your whole face more defined due to the skin being stretched out more
you cant predict how soft tissue changes in these surgeries

lf1 usually flattens cheekbones more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
you cant predict how soft tissue changes in these surgeries

lf1 usually flattens cheekbones more
if you use logic for 5 seconds and take a piece of cloth and stretch it out you might make new discoveries

low iq nonsense

it will pull more skin over your cheek bones and bury them and pull skin down from your infras giving you sclera show and make u look like a dog

• +1
Reactions: piec
low iq nonsense

it will pull more skin over your cheek bones and bury them and pull skin down from your infras giving you sclera show and make u look like a dog
youre such a retard its depressing

you dont know anything abt me

im a god to you

literally surgery needer incel subhuman talking shit to me
go to .is already balding basement dweller
types in bald to show how angry he is jfl

You wont get lefort bro stop this mental masturbation holy shit
Bro I’m not mental masturbating nigger, I’m getting a Lefort. My dad literally made a consultation with her, and we talked about my plans with it, and they said to wait until 17 or so to make sure my face is developed. I’m getting sliding genio with a Lefort 1 you are coping nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Bro I’m not mental masturbating nigger, I’m getting a Lefort. My dad literally made a consultation with her, and we talked about my plans with it, and they said to wait until 17 or so to make sure my face is developed. I’m getting sliding genio with a Lefort 1 you are coping nigger
@coispet new users jerking themselves off about surgerys that arent even available to the general public for aesthetics in most cases :feelskek:

Your 15 bro just softmax and stop spluring about hopping on moujarno and all this shit

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
@coispet new users jerking themselves off about surgerys that arent even available to the general public for aesthetics in most cases :feelskek:

Your 15 bro just softmax and stop spluring about hopping on moujarno and all this shit
The clinic is about aesthetics and they do this JFL.

I’m going to be worshipped on the forum for the best ascension, and I'm going to do whatever it takes, whether it be maunjaro to a lefort. I don’t care, nigger.

I’m going to be worshipped on the forum for the best ascension, and I'm going to do whatever it takes, whether it be maunjaro to a lefort. I don’t care, nigger.
What clinic are you talking about? A majority of clinics are bluepilled blud

You’re better off making implants with cardboard and getting it done in Afghanistan

You’re 15 years old, you’re wasting your years worrying about muhh genio

• JFL
Reactions: TheMilkMan, greycel and Clavicular

when are you getting rhino

You’re better off making implants with cardboard and getting it done in Afghanistan

They work with both cases. They work with people who want to become more aesthetic and functional. The surgeon is blackpilled that I'm going to, I showed her a pic of Barrett and she didn't make fun of me or anything. She was trying to help me with it.

What else is there to worry about at 15? Sports and women? Who gives a shit, honestly? I'd rather plan my future surgeries than talk to women and play sports. Every person my age is so fucking boring and dry. I have to inject shit just to make me feel something in this world. Everything is so dull, except this is in my life.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
They work with both cases. They work with people who want to become more aesthetic and functional. The surgeon is blackpilled that I'm going to, I showed her a pic of Barrett and she didn't make fun of me or anything. She was trying to help me with it.

What else is there to worry about at 15? Sports and women? Who gives a shit, honestly? I'd rather plan my future surgeries than talk to women and play sports. Every person my age is so fucking boring and dry. I have to inject shit just to make me feel something in this world. Everything is so dull, except this is in my life.
You showed a surgeon a pic of barrett JFL

Over for your iq

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
yo :feelskek: i laughed out loud

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Go revise we got gcse

whats mounjaro. i assume its for weight loss? i find it cageworhy how you treat losing weight like getting lefort 10/climbing mt everest without safety rope like its that difficult or any woman will care if ure a fat subhuman or less fat subhuman :ROFLMAO:

He isnt😂😂 no one here got a high cut lefort in 6 years
H lf1 is a common procedure for mild midface recession, for patients where a lf2 wouldn‘t be recommended. Rotation is a small issue in that cut tho. My surgeon was the one to convience me to have this cut, so it‘s not rare.

Based, i started my research with 15 too and im 19, turning 20, now. Do whatever it takes broski.

Tbh i‘ve been to some surgeons and they‘re not bluepilled. They are scared, not every patient wants their whole face to be changed. So they do the minimum. Some are actually retarded tho.

Allot/most of the surgerys and implants are available for anyone (with money) one way or another. Nothing is impossible

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and UZB_Strebl

Where do u live

It's over, you've become a mentalcel