How much will a new hairline improve my face? GTFI

HT?

• Total voters
Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
These are the best hairline morphs someone sent to me @TsarTsar444 made them. I think it improves me a lot. Seems realistic from HT and ideal as well. I think I'm gonna get a HT instead of hair system, in Turkey for like 3k. I'll show them the short haired morph and ask if they can do that tbh. I also have money saved up.

This one is with temples filled in and thicker neck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TsarTsar444
A lot

You’re a gl guy, it doesn’t match up with your “hyper blackpill” posting style

Get the hair situation optimized and go out and slay

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 2581, Dogs and 1 other person
you will look so so much better bro. get it and slay sts

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, cutecel, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
A lot, as above though you're already good looking

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
A lot

You’re a gl guy, it doesn’t match up with your “hyper blackpill” posting style

Get the hair situation optimized and go out and slay
Tbh tho the blackpill is too real.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
no ur just too defeatist or low t or something like that

your looks doesnt match your posting content/style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2581, Dogs and 1 other person
Not for you tho lol

You’re white tall and above average facially, get your hairline fixed

If you don’t slay after that it’s 100% mental issues, not physical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Dogs
no ur just too defeatist or low t or something like that

your looks doesnt match your posting content/style
I think I'm dead ass being realistic most of the time, unless I'm trolling or exaggerating on purpose.

My close friends and family say I'm realistic.

Not for you tho lol

You’re white tall and above average facially, get your hairline fixed

If you don’t slay after that it’s 100% mental issues, not physical
Maybe I haven't fixed my hair yet cause I'm still bluepilled and don't want to accept the blackpill of being successful after fixing my hair.

Or maybe I don't believe that a HT is enough to fix me anyways and I won't have hope.

I mean I'm definitely not successful right now mentally, but also to add to that tinder didn't work so it's also looks wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I think I'm dead ass being realistic most of the time, unless I'm trolling or exaggerating on purpose.

Maybe I haven't fixed my hair yet cause I'm still bluepilled and don't want to accept the blackpill of being successful after fixing my hair.

Or maybe I don't believe that a HT is enough to fix me anyways and I won't have hope.

I mean I'm definitely not successful right now mentally, but also to add to that tinder didn't work so it's also looks wise.

That is all just useless mental gymnastics that’s preventing you from stepping up and making the initiative

Get the HT, and live a good life. Doesn’t matter how you ascend, girls don’t give a fuck about the process as long as you look good.

Also consider looking into Psilocybin and the likes if you feel plagued my depression/anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Dogs

Surprised that you didn't get a lot of success on tinder. I legitimately think you're very good looking. There was a really good guide on r/theredpill with a dude who literally went full autism analyzing tinder dynamics and performing tests - amongst other things he had the algorithm more or less completely figured out - and he said that photo quality was #1 and when he started applying good pic techniques and using professionals his matches skyrocketed. Might be worth thinking about. People here will say its bluepilled and for most people I would agree, but I can't see your looks being the main thing holding you back right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Dogs and Kade
That is all just useless mental gymnastics that’s preventing you from stepping up and making the initiative

Get the HT, and live a good life. Doesn’t matter how you ascend, girls don’t give a fuck about the process as long as you look good.

Also consider looking into Psilocybin and the likes if you feel plagued my depression/anxiety
You're right I'm just overthinking stupid shit.

True doesn't matter how you ascend. I guess I'm just afraid I'll never ascend. Probably a lot of people have this fear here too.

I've taken heavy doses of lsd and shrooms before (when I was in a better mind state), I think it can open you up to spirits which is why I'm iffy on ever taken them again.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
You're right I'm just overthinking stupid shit.

True doesn't matter how you ascend. I guess I'm just afraid I'll never ascend. Probably a lot of people have this fear here too.

I've taken heavy doses of lsd and shrooms before (when I was in a better mind state), I think it can open you up to spirits which is why I'm iffy on ever taken them again.
Idk if this will help but best advice I've gotten from a user here is you just gotta think about it like its no big deal. Its just taking fin. Its just an HT. It's just a small surgery, etc. etc. Don't make it some huge thing in your mind. You're just simply doing what you gotta do same as anyone.

• Love it
Surprised that you didn't get a lot of success on tinder. I legitimately think you're very good looking. There was a really good guide on r/theredpill with a dude who literally went full autism analyzing tinder dynamics and performing tests - amongst other things he had the algorithm more or less completely figured out - and he said that photo quality was #1 and when he started applying good pic techniques and using professionals his matches skyrocketed. Might be worth thinking about. People here will say its bluepilled and for most people I would agree, but I can't see your looks being the main thing holding you back right now.
Idk if this will help but best advice I've gotten from a user here is you just gotta think about it like its no big deal. Its just taking fin. Its just an HT. It's just a small surgery, etc. etc. Don't make it some huge thing in your mind. You're just simply doing what you gotta do same as anyone.
I'll retry tinder after the hair transplant. My photos were definitely not good quality but I didn't think they were that bad where it would be messing up my matches.

Dude that actually sounds like good advice for everything, I think I may over think things in general and then it's a huge big deal in my mind when in reality it's just something small that someone else wouldn't even think about.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Can’t transplant hair where there never was.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cutecel, Luke LLL and Dogs
I'll retry tinder after the hair transplant. My photos were definitely not good quality but I didn't think they were that bad where it would be messing up my matches.

Dude that actually sounds like good advice for everything, I think I may over think things in general and then it's a huge big deal in my mind when in reality it's just something small that someone else wouldn't even think about.
I feel it bro, I do the same. I would bet you're an intelligent guy as its easy for high IQ people to overthink shit. Glad it helped, let's break out of mentalcelhood.

• +1
your white so it will bring you to 7/10 at least

Lifefuel

Attachments

• 58431E12-F8C9-42A6-9F77-85F7776A69F6.jpeg
    58431E12-F8C9-42A6-9F77-85F7776A69F6.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
  • D083A941-0B0C-4145-B3D2-679C8F3E3FB8.jpeg
    D083A941-0B0C-4145-B3D2-679C8F3E3FB8.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 95B762CC-ACDD-4903-A1E5-E6FECE07D9EB.jpeg
    95B762CC-ACDD-4903-A1E5-E6FECE07D9EB.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 6C6EEB3C-2984-425C-8BF9-2D9BFC005C9F.jpeg
    6C6EEB3C-2984-425C-8BF9-2D9BFC005C9F.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
I feel it bro, I do the same. I would bet you're an intelligent guy as its easy for high IQ people to overthink shit. Glad it helped, let's break out of mentalcelhood.
Yeah bro it's definitely 1 aspect I need to fix.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I like how the second one is negative 2 Norwood and uneven lmao
people with small foreheads look off as fuck to me to be honest, its like I have some ancestral memory of dealing with homo erectus and I expect negative-norwoods to chimp out at any second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Dogs
looks much better.