How much will bimax ascend me?

B

Broski

Zephir

I am seriously considering consulting with Paul Coceancig due to my recession, tmj issues and facial assymetry. Also I will have a septorhinoplasty done to correct my severely deviated septum, and depending on how I look after, might get lip fillers or a lip lift

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raminzer, 5'7 zoomer and Chinlet Ascension
Elaborate
It won’t ascend u, ur not deformed. Sure it might increase ur psl by 0.25 points, but that’s not ascension tier

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
It won’t ascend u, ur not deformed. Sure it might increase ur psl by 0.25 points, but that’s not ascension tier
Regardless, I'm considering it for functional reasons, my jaw doesn't open evenly, it clicks and feels tight, and I have teeth crowding and bad breathing through my nose

Mogs me. I wouldn't do it due to the risks. Also I couldn't imagine my whole face being removed and my skull being cracked

Mogs me. I wouldn't do it due to the risks. Also I couldn't imagine my whole face being removed and my skull being cracked
I can't imagine living the rest of my life not being able to open my jaw fully or having it lock so i don't care for the risks

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
jNUEYG7l.jpg

I'd say it would ascend you. You are gonna get the septorhinoplasty after yes? Bimax will change your nose for the better see how it looks after bimax.
It could look something like this with good movement depends on what u do exactly. After this if you are not HTN then lip fillers would make you but you could be a HTN from front rn even hard to tell from just side.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and Broski
btw the morph is genio too so trimax but u should get trimax if you really wanna change your looks bimax won't do that much on its own, the genio will raise your hyoid skin also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Broski and grooxx

I am seriously considering consulting with Paul Coceancig due to my recession, tmj issues and facial assymetry. Also I will have a septorhinoplasty done to correct my severely deviated septum, and depending on how I look after, might get lip fillers or a lip lift

Only consider your septum thing and lips procedure after bimax as this surgery changes both nose, and lips exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
jNUEYG7l.jpg
View attachment 2173614
I'd say it would ascend you. You are gonna get the septorhinoplasty after yes? Bimax will change your nose for the better see how it looks after bimax.
It could look something like this with good movement depends on what u do exactly. After this if you are not HTN then lip fillers would make you but you could be a HTN from front rn even hard to tell from just side.
I've been rated htn as my eye area and harmony is decent, but my recession has been my biggest insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Were you on PSL forums way back? The name "Broski" sounds familiar.

Buzzcut will ascend u

• JFL
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 24444
It will ascend you OP

Will defo ascend you. Do it