Growth Plates: Open
Height: 6'0
Tanner stage 4.2
Parents Height: 5'6 and 6'0
definitely stunted growth

stack:

Heightmaxxing:
Peptides:
Week A: (Ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg)
x3/day + somastin inhibitors
Week B: (Ipamerlin* 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29)
100mcg) x3/ day + somatostatin inhibitors
Injections:

• Morning - 6am
  • Post Workout - 5pm
  • Before Bed - 10pm*

DO NOT EAT FOOD 2 HOURS BEFORE INJECTION AND 30-45 MINUTES AFTER
CYCLE: 5 days on - 2 days off - 2 week break for every 2 months

Aromasin 6.25 EOD (dosage will be modified based on bloodwork)

Supplements:
Vit K mk4 6000mcg
Vit D 15,000 ui
Boron 6mg
Zinc 40mg

I plan to run this stack for around 6 - 9 months let me know your thoughts pertaining to this
tagging ppl

@Osie
@Rigged
@mathis
@Clavicular
@Vista
@4lt.Real
@bululu_87
@CrackyLolra
@futureashtray
@GunDevilHybrid
@iabsolvejordan
@Itsjoeverlol
@justropemaxbro
@MazoNitNit
@Michael Myers
@oppastoppathe2nd
@proxyy
@PsychoDsk
@Sapieeen
@SteveRogers
@The Heartless

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and LooksThinker
Solution
Rigged
Lets do some math

Your stack is = to 22.5 IU of GH per week (3.21 IU/day), compare this to the study in the pic where boys 13-17 got 5.6 IU/day of GH and 2.5 mg Letrozole and gained an average of 5 cm in height over 24-36 months ur GH dose is 57.32% of the study dose (3.21 IU / 5.6 IU), so i estimate the height gain as 5 cm * 0.5732 = 2.866 cm over 24-36 months since ur gon run the stack for 6-9 months, i can scale it: for 6 months, 2.866 cm * (6/24) = 0.716 cm; for 9 months, 2.866 cm * (9/24) = 1.075 cm

My estimate for ur height gain over 6 months is 0.72 cm and over 9 months is 1.08 cm
oh right can u mark this calc as solution, ill still answer anything u need but the threads already been answered...
drop the faggot peptides, get high dose hgh im running 9ius ed, aromasin dosage is low should bump it up to 25mg or better yet swap to 2.5mg letrozole

and all this autistic shit when your already 6'. people underplay the side effects that you could get from hgh and letrozole
16.2 is also pretty old, thats kind of pushing it. i wouldnt be shocked if your ankles / knees / thighbones are fused.
growth plates close in ascending order, no fucking clue where faggots got the idea of the spine fusing at 20. fucken i have a study saved somewhere but it was in scoliosis patients where their ring of where more bone would grow in the vertebrae fused at an average age of 16-17.
i should prolly mention that i plan to run 500mg test e with Masteron 100mg aswell (maybe add some proviron to spice it up)

drop the faggot peptides, get high dose hgh im running 9ius ed, aromasin dosage is low should bump it up to 25mg or better yet swap to 2.5mg letrozole

and all this autistic shit when your already 6'. people underplay the side effects that you could get from hgh and letrozole
16.2 is also pretty old, thats kind of pushing it. i wouldnt be shocked if your ankles / knees / thighbones are fused.
growth plates close in ascending order, no fucking clue where faggots got the idea of the spine fusing at 20. fucken i have a study saved somewhere but it was in scoliosis patients where their ring of where more bone would grow in the vertebrae fused at an average age of 16-17.
i cant say abt thighbones (id assume it would be the same) my knees and ankles are both OPEN

the entire premise of your question is flawed, there is no way that anyone can predict how much you will grow

how long is a piece of string?

if i were to guess I think you might grow 2-4cm but you probably would've grown that without your stack. Save your money, invest, moneymax and get facial surgery if you really care.

FYI if you take an AI keep an eye for your hairline, less test being converted to E means more Test being converted to DHT, also just understand the side effects of taking an AI, lots of people don't know that E is a very important hormone in the brain, and taking AI has been linked with cognitive dysfunction and interruption in neural programming (brain development).

the entire premise of your question is flawed, there is no way that anyone can predict how much you will grow

how long is a piece of string?

if i were to guess I think you might grow 2-4cm but you probably would've grown that without your stack. Save your money, invest, moneymax and get facial surgery if you really care.

FYI if you take an AI keep an eye for your hairline, less test being converted to E means more Test being converted to DHT, also just understand the side effects of taking an AI, lots of people don't know that E is a very important hormone in the brain, and taking AI has been linked with cognitive dysfunction and interruption in neural programming (brain development).
Yeah, was just curious to see what ppl thought of my stack
DHT is important for dimorphism and facial development so I'm not sure I want to inhibit it
I am aware of the negative neurological impact of AI so I am employing supplements and peptides that are neuroprotective and induce factors of neurological repair to alteast soften the damages (often overblown)
this stack isn't crazy amounts of money lol, so its worth it to do developmentally what I can during my young age.

Yeah, was just curious to see what ppl thought of my stack
DHT is important for dimorphism and facial development so I'm not sure I want to inhibit it
I am aware of the negative neurological impact of AI so I am employing supplements and peptides that are neuroprotective and induce factors of neurological repair to alteast soften the damages (often overblown)
this stack isn't crazy amounts of money lol, so its worth it to do developmentally what I can during my young age.
What neuroprotecrivw supplements you recommend?