How much will i grow with this stack?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
Growth plates: over if not open
Height: 5'5.5/166.5cm
Tanner stage: no idea i have baby face and no facial hair but tanner 4 in public hair
Parent heights: 5'0 and 5'11.75
Late puberty probably

Possible stack:

CJC-1295
Aromasin

Morning 8AM

Supplements:

Zink
Milk

Exercising:

3-5x per week in the gym and no legs
30-60min walk with some spurts

Diet:

Surplus with a lot of protein

• +1
Reactions: wsada and mayo mogger
i think, something maybe 175cm, 177cm

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
yo if u give me more information and dosages i can plug it into chatgpt 4o for u

• +1
yo if u give me more information and dosages i can plug it into chatgpt 4o for u
Well the thing is that that my "stack" is just what is possible and i have zero idea about dosages. I will probably be able to get my stack when i turn 16 or something

Tanner stage: no idea i have baby face and no facial hair but tanner 4 in public hair
Late puberty probably

Possible stack:

CJC-1295
Aromasin

Morning 8AM

Supplements:

Zink
Milk

Exercising:

Diet:

0 cm

Maybe 0.1

• So Sad
Ur dad’s a criminal for breeding a 5’0 foid

• +1
try to work with your father, I did it and I'm succeeding
I have also that concern that my mother will probably see my home ordered stacks and she is giga bluepilled legal cuck who will probably be completely against it if she reads about those stacks and how it will change my hormones badly or some shit

u can't really know this dude I've known for basically my entire life (18 years) ended up at 5'7 (his mom is 5'7 and his dad is 5'11 jfl) so the best thing yuo can do is pray to Gandy boyo

• So Sad
Late puberty probably

Possible stack:

CJC-1295
Aromasin

Morning 8AM

Supplements:

Zink
Milk

Exercising:

Diet:

You will never be tall

your parents are around the same height as mine

my mom is 4'10.5 and my dad was 6'0

• +1
I have also that concern that my mother will probably see my home ordered stacks and she is giga bluepilled legal cuck who will probably be completely against it if she reads about those stacks and how it will change my hormones badly or some shit
I also thought about this at the beginning, and I had a brief idea about, start by buying basic supplements like whey or even other tools for your appearance or whatever, to throw her off, after about 1 month buy something basic from your stack like mk677 and ask the guy who sends it or the store for it in a closed package or a gift box

when the order arrives your mother will only see that it is another supplement or something, and, if in any case she sees the mk say which is a supplement that increases gh only with nutrients and show her the mk-gh link which is basically something else with almost the same name

• +1
I also thought about this at the beginning, and I had a brief idea about, start by buying basic supplements like whey or even other tools for your appearance or whatever, to throw her off, after about 1 month buy something basic from your stack like mk677 and ask the guy who sends it or the store for it in a closed package or a gift box

when the order arrives your mother will only see that it is another supplement or something, and, if in any case she sees the mk say which is a supplement that increases gh only with nutrients and show her the mk-gh link which is basically something else with almost the same name
Bookmarked, idk tho if big supplies can do this type of "special deliveries"

Bookmarked, idk tho if big supplies can do this type of "special deliveries"
Of course they do, even Amazon does this, just ask, otherwise you should just ask for it to be delivered to the house of an older colleague or one with liberal parents

• +1
My sister is 158cm and growing so idk if i'm just cucked sperm or i have late height growth
could be late puberty you just have to wait and see

I didn't have my last big growth spurt till I was 16 1/2

grew from 5'9 to 6'1 and continued to grow a bit to 6'3

my brother was already 6'5 by 15 though :forcedsmile:

also my mom I think was stunted in growth based on what she told me

the tallest member of the family on her side is my cousin who is 208 cm

• Woah
Of course they do, even Amazon does this, just ask, otherwise you should just ask for it to be delivered to the house of an older colleague or one with liberal parents
My father might be a good for this because he is less cuck and knows that he fucked my height

• +1
Reactions: vinibr
Late puberty probably

Possible stack:

CJC-1295
Aromasin

Morning 8AM

Supplements:

Zink
Milk

Exercising:

Diet:

im 15.3 im taking hgh for at little more than 3 months now only gained 2.5 cm my growth plates have atleast 6 more months to fuse
so maybe u will get similar results as me i had a baby face before hgh but now my face is more mature and hand grown feet grown nose a bit

• +1