How Much Will Leanmaxxing Improve My Appearance at 18% Body fat?

How Much Will my Apperance Change After Losing Weight?

• A lot

• A bit

• Barely

• Not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
I am currently around 18% bodyfat.

Prior to being 18% body fat I was around 20-21%, and the 3% change in body fat percentage caused enough change that many people have remarked that I lost weight.

I would like to know: How much would my appearance improve at lower body fat percentages?

I realize that people rarely ever respond to threads, so I've decided to include a poll above so you can answer my question without going to through the inconvenience of typing a 10-second reply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 10987
can't really judge unless i see a pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Danish_Retard
*Doesn't include pic
0t1wqxyapy031

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Marsiere214, CANI and 4 others
I am currently around 18% bodyfat.

Prior to being 18% body fat I was around 20-21%, and the 3% change in body fat percentage caused enough change that many people have remarked that I lost weight.

I would like to know: How much would my appearance improve at lower body fat percentages?

I realize that people rarely ever respond to threads, so I've decided to include a poll above so you can answer my question without going to through the inconvenience of typing a 10-second reply.
eh it varies, probably will help with ur face. if ur shorter gonna be more noticeable after losing bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
even this retard looks smart next to op
And I bet you feel real smart posting that pathetic joke for reacts. I am literally struggling to remember who you are, or even one decent thread that you've made, so it is safe to assume you're another one of those inconsequential abused dogs roaming around this forum.

So keep posting this garbage. Keep wasting people's time with your 'haha funny' replies.
I am putting you on ignore.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
Depends on how recessed you are tbh. Ofc low body fat will make you look better, but don't expect a crazy transformation if you are recessed af. The more recessed you are the lower body fat you need to be in order to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Selinity
everyone's different, 99.9% of people look better lean though

in the end it all depends on your bone structure and recession of chin

There is no body fat for your bones.

There is no leanmaxxing for your maxilla.

Keep coping

Probably just a little but I have seen a few 18% to 14% drops make a nice improvement.

Depends on fat redistribution genes