How much worse a standard implant designer is compared to giant.implants?

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
I’m starting to give up on trying to reach to @RealSurgerymax and just going with my surgeons standard designer, how much worse do you guys think the result will be? The implant I am getting is a forehead and saddled supra implant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Richard Cheese and RAMU KAKA
i've heard standard implant designers that surgeons use don't even know anything about facial aesthetics or psl but i'm not sure if this is true or just giant implant propaganda

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Richard Cheese, LegitUser and 2 others
i've heard standard implant designers that surgeons use don't even know anything about facial aesthetics or psl but i'm not sure if this is true or just giant implant propaganda
@RealSurgerymax mf in the empire buisness

Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, LegitUser, twilight and 1 other person
@RealSurgerymax mf in the empire buisness

Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture
I have been messaging him for three weeks straight and also my surgeons assistant told him twice to stop ignoring yet here I am

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I have been messaging him for three weeks straight and also my surgeons assistant told him twice to stop ignoring yet here I am
Mf just sells his silicon dildo to one patient and then goes on a holiday in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, boss8055, Richard Cheese and 3 others
@RAMU KAKA turned on notiffs on his page so that I could insta reply to a story when he posts one but this strategy stopped working

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and RAMU KAKA