How much would a rhino fix my deathnic nose

Zherko

Zherko

Bronze
IMG 9551
IMG 9552

I have a very short and asymmetrical looking nose which makes my philtrum long as shit. How much would a rhino realistically help in this situation and would it reduce the philtrum length

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
rhino would ascend you ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, grief and Zherko
Your nose isn’t the problem here man. It isn’t like mine which completely throws off my harmony.

• So Sad
Your nose isn’t the problem here man. It isn’t like mine which completely throws off my harmony.
it’s one of the many problems but rhino just seems cheaper and easier and it would definitely make it look better

• So Sad
it’s one of the many problems but rhino just seems cheaper and easier and it would definitely make it look better
Ur lips, coloring, asymmetry, and hair is way more important to fix

Ur lips, coloring, asymmetry, and hair is way more important to fix
Hair and coloring can be fixed but I don’t know how to go about asymmetry and lips. Do I just chew on my side that looks asymmetrical or is it a hardmax fix

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Hair and coloring can be fixed but I don’t know how to go about asymmetry and lips. Do I just chew on my side that looks asymmetrical or is it a hardmax fix
Tbh bro I’m not sure. I haven’t encountered any problems with lips or asymmetry ur gonna have to ask someone else abt that

It looks like you’re balding too bro or am I wrong? You might need hair transplant

It looks like you’re balding too bro or am I wrong? You might need hair transplant
Nah i’m not my hairline has always been like that

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
@RealSurgerymax

im trying to fix coloring and asymmetry what else bro
Hair and ur chapped lips. Also looks like u have a pencil thin neck and ungymmaxed bod. Also idk if ur eyelashes are short or just pin straight so either curl them or grow them or both

• +1
Reactions: Zherko