How much would all this cost?

Elias

Elias

Orthotropics (MSE MSDO FP with DNA after)
Double jaw surgery, CCW rotation, genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Brow ridge and jaw implants

Would I have to travel for some? I live in England
All my money in the next years is gonna go towards this

warned for shitpost in looksmaxing section
$3.50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, .👽., 5'8manlet and 10 others
100$ and ill perform all this in a comfortable kitchen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, 5'8manlet, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Orthotropics £15k
Double jaw + rhino £20-30k
Yes you would probably need to travel. MSE is hard to come by in the UK and orthognatic surgeons are useless. The best are in Europe and US.
Orthotropics £15k
Yes you would probably need to travel. MSE is hard to come by in the UK and orthognatic surgeons are useless. The best are in Europe and US.
Oh and implants too? That prob takes the total to 55-60k all things considered

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Elias
Orthotropics £15k

Oh and implants too? That prob takes the total to 55-60k all things considered
Would there be any good surgeons in France/Germany etc

Orthotropics (MSE MSDO FP with DNA after)
Double jaw surgery, CCW rotation, genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Brow ridge and jaw implants

Would I have to travel for some? I live in England
All my money in the next years is gonna go towards this

baby steps, but good to know in advance your whole plan

and if you are an adult, orthotropics are useless

pm me, maybe I can help

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, forwardgrowth, kota and 1 other person

pm me, maybe I can help
I’m 18 and think appliances aren’t useless at this point if I get them tbh

I insist, forget about orthotropics over age 10. You’ll loose money and, more important, time, which is crucial. And you might damage your TMJs.

MSE would probably do its job, but any treatment must be set in the context of your whole treatment plan. It’s is different doing MSE for a patient that will have surgery after it than doing MSE for a patient that is trying to avoid surgery.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Chadelite, Gaia262 and 2 others
I insist, forget about orthotropics over age 10. You’ll loose money and, more important, time, which is crucial. And you might damage your TMJs.

MSE would probably do its job, but any treatment must be set in the context of your whole treatment plan. It’s is different doing MSE for a patient that will have surgery after it than doing MSE for a patient that is trying to avoid surgery.
When saying orthotropics are useless for adults, are you referring to mewing specifically? How about getting midfacial changes as an adult from MSE and facepull?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
When saying orthotropics are useless for adults, are you referring to mewing specifically? How about getting midfacial changes as an adult from MSE and facepull?

“Mewing” in adults doesn’t have skeletal effects, but I suppose it can produce hypertrophy of the masseter muscles and protrusion of the front teeth (especially in persons with thin gums or gum problems)

MSE in males only works in young adults. And the younger the better. I wouldn’t bother to try it in males over 25

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Gaia262, Chadelite and 2 others
“Mewing” in adults doesn’t have skeletal effects, but I suppose it can produce hypertrophy of the masseter muscles and protrusion of the front teeth (especially in persons with thin gums or gum problems)

MSE in males only works in young adults. And the younger the better. I wouldn’t bother to try it in males over 25
That's interesting. Ronald Ead is almost 30 and had a successful MSE treatment so it seems possible but perhaps unlikely.

I consulted with an ortho who trained directly under Won Moon. He gave me about a 50/50 chance of success with MSE as an adult male. He mentioned a 37 year old female patient of his having success with MSE and facepull as an example.

I need maxilla advancement and am struggling do decide between trying MSE + facepull or just doing bimax. As an older adult male, do you think it's possible to get forward protraction of the midface through facepulling? Provided you actually succeed in splitting the mid palate suture with MSE first.

• +1
That's interesting. Ronald Ead is almost 30 and had a successful MSE treatment so it seems possible but perhaps unlikely.

I consulted with an ortho who trained directly under Won Moon. He gave me about a 50/50 chance of success with MSE as an adult male. He mentioned a 37 year old female patient of his having success with MSE and facepull as an example.

I need maxilla advancement and am struggling do decide between trying MSE + facepull or just doing bimax. As an older adult male, do you think it's possible to get forward protraction of the midface through facepulling? Provided you actually succeed in splitting the mid palate suture with MSE first.

In females it works very well, I do now know why. I've heard of a 62 year old female that got her expansion with an MSE appliance.

And it is true, it can also work in males over 30. It is possible to try at any age. Besides the risks of failure (meaning having wasted money, time and having mild discomfort), risks of trying expansion with MSE are low if properly monitored (this doesn't mean frequent visits, I monitor my patients with photographs taken by someone else with the patients' mobile phones).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, kota and forwardgrowth

pm me, maybe I can help
can i pm you

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
>Orthotropics (MSE MSDO FP with DNA after)

bro what ortho problems do you have that require 4 different surgeries? I haven't even heard of FP and DNA

Clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about bro

ronald was has MSE at 28 and got insane expansion in weeks.

theres nobody that does MSE in UK, but maybe Mew can do but first I have to consult

I can’t travel to different countries I’m 18,so Mike mew is only hope plus jaw surgery can happen later.
>Orthotropics (MSE MSDO FP with DNA after)

bro what ortho problems do you have that require 4 different surgeries? I haven't even heard of FP and DNA
Fp is facepuller and Dna is an appliance that brings the maxilla forward

I need my maxilla to come forward 1.2cm and Mandible 1cm and both to be widened by ideally 1cm

Clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about bro

ronald was has MSE at 28 and got insane expansion in weeks.

theres nobody that does MSE in UK, but maybe Mew can do but first I have to consult

I can’t travel to different countries I’m 18,so Mike mew is only hope plus jaw surgery can happen later.

I think you didn't read my last post in his thread.

In order to do MSE don't u need to have something wrong with u?

can i pm u bro

i wanna max

i live in the UK as well

nibba u still working at the shit corner shop?
Yes jfl it’s actually a big supermarket

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
In females it works very well, I do now know why. I've heard of a 62 year old female that got her expansion with an MSE appliance.

And it is true, it can also work in males over 30. It is possible to try at any age. Besides the risks of failure (meaning having wasted money, time and having mild discomfort), risks of trying expansion with MSE are low if properly monitored (this doesn't mean frequent visits, I monitor my patients with photographs taken by someone else with the patients' mobile phones).
Thanks for your input. This is why I'm hesitant and considering bimax instead.

As an older adult male, what do you think the chances are of success with MSE?

And if MSE would be successful, do you think I could get any forward protraction of the maxilla with a facepull device using the MSE appliance as an anchor? I have only seen results of this in kids and adolescents.

• +1
Are you a surgeon? Can you do Lefort 3? Where are you based?

No, I don't do Le Fort III. I don't do Le Fort II, I am more realistic and I don't want to cause problems, nor have them. I acted as a second surgeon to craniofacial surgeon that did those during my training and the idea of doing that in adults and only for cosmetic purposes freaks me out. I am based on Madrid, Spain.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and OCDMaxxing
No, I don't do Le Fort III. I don't do Le Fort II, I am more realistic and I don't want to cause problems, nor have them. I acted as a second surgeon to craniofacial surgeon that did those during my training and the idea of doing that in adults and only for cosmetic purposes freaks me out. I am based on Madrid, Spain.
Who is a surgeon you trust for cosmetic lefort III

I would trust no surgeon offering Le Fort 3 to non-syndromic patients.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2227, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
I would trust no surgeon offering Le Fort 3 to non-syndromic patients.
Same thing my ortho has said. She said it just shouldn't be done on non-syndromic people and carries very high risks.