How much would I benefit from a Rhino

taylor1396

taylor1396

Iron
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
10
Been thinking about getting one for awhile, have roughly a $20K budget. Would love to know how much I would benefit

Wouldn't let me post the pictures for some reason, here's a link to them
 
Been thinking about getting one for awhile, have roughly a $20K budget. Would love to know how much I would benefit

Wouldn't let me post the pictures for some reason, here's a link to them

yeah it would help a lot
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: underbiteuser and taylor1396
Would you say that's my biggest flaw and what I should focus on? Or is there something else that would be more beneficial to focus on first
Nope, u have way bigger flaws mainly in ur front, ur side is act good besides some minor flaws, i think u would benefit more from some jaw/gonial implants, im not sure though but imo with 20k and some proper research u would be able to hardmax very well
 
  • +1
Reactions: taylor1396

Similar threads

A
Replies
3
Views
21
gurtbobtuff
gurtbobtuff
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
2
Views
31
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
Adam lite
Replies
3
Views
46
Adam lite
Adam lite
twentyfivemaxxx
Replies
2
Views
26
ayoub_moging
A
themaverickmogger
Replies
3
Views
43
benststst
benststst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top