How much would I regret shaving my head?

B

Bdf4030

Silver
Should I wait till I get lean to try it or just go for it? I'm receading so I might as well just bite the bullet and see how it is I'm sure it will be pretty bad but w/e
20201109 234735
20201109 234446

you would be trucel without hair ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, wateriswet, Deleted member 5052 and 9 others
you would be trucel without hair ngl
I'm at my most overweight right now. In a pretty big calorie deficit and starting to work out consistently. Do you think it would look better when I'm lean?

you look like an egg

Fringe max to fraud ur hairline. @justadude is right, you'd be truecel without hair

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Your hair is good. Don't shave ever. You will lose 2psl. Atleast be norwood 3-4 before considering shaving your hair

• So Sad
Reactions: Bdf4030
I'm at my most overweight right now. In a pretty big calorie deficit and starting to work out consistently. Do you think it would look better when I'm lean?

Low Iq or low confidence question. Everyone looks better lean.

rip midface

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
Low Iq or low confidence question. Everyone looks better lean.
Just scared of going bald I wanna try it. I'm saying if I get lean will there be a less chance I wanna kill my self lol

I don't have anything constructive to say, but this dude's face makes me more uncomfortable than anyone else here

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
I don't have anything constructive to say, but this dude's face makes me more uncomfortable than anyone else here
Tryin to say I'm the ugliest guy here?

Just scared of going bald I wanna try it. I'm saying if I get lean will there be a less chance I wanna kill my self lol

Low confidence question it is! If u get lean u will learn discipline, the discipline to prevent yourself from ending yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Bdf4030
Tryin to say I'm the ugliest guy here?
No there's definitely much uglier here, I just get vibes like you watch gore videos & beat your meat too much

No there's definitely much uglier here, I just get vibes like you watch gore videos & beat your meat too much
Lol I'm on no fap. I think it's the blank face that's creeping you out hahha

Yeah I shaved my head three times before. It feels good until you look in the mirror. I'm still growing my hair out from the last time I cut it which was in July. It'll take you about ~4months on average to reach the growth you have in the picture above assuming you don't have subhuman hair growth genetics.