How much would this new hairline ascend me?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
IMG_20210210_171914.jpg
IMG_20210210_172028.jpg

Important note: Hair transplant would be put on top of the line aswell. So it's the area behind the line, aswell as the line itself that will have hair.

What is this, norwood2.5 to norwood 1.5-2? Will be 2000 grafts at max density possible at the clinic.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, OOGABOOGA, Gargantuan and 4 others
my condolances

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 10602 and 8 others
how old are you? When you started to balding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
how old are you? When you started to balding?
25yo. I have had this hairline since my teenage years (brutal) but it stablized and hasn't receded since. I am also on fin so I don't expect it to get worse.

25yo. I have had this hairline since my teenage years (brutal) but it stablized and hasn't receded since. I am also on fin so I don't expect it to get worse.

So you are not even norwooding?.. damn.. Good luck for you..

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 275
I suggest you first try fin, minox, stemox, rolling and maybe PRP. Try get some regrowth then do the HA. I got some regrowth and getting some new peach fuzz that looks like it's growing beyond peach fuzz. Regrowth>>>Transplant.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 275
How do you usually have your hair?

• +1
So you are not even norwooding?.. damn.. Good luck for you..
Mostly just a fucked hairline, but hairline recession/balding is in my family so I am taking fin preventatively.

Hair Transplant has always been my dream looksmax surgery, finally pulling through here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 10185
A lot especially from the side

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 7098
I suggest you first try fin, minox, stemox, rolling and maybe PRP. Try get some regrowth then do the HA. I got some regrowth and getting some new peach fuzz that looks like it's growing beyond peach fuzz. Regrowth>>>Transplant.
There's not going to be regrowth in those bald places no matter what you put on there. At best some fuzzy hair on your hairline might become a bit stronger again. Regrowth if you are agressively balding only (not my case).

Thinking you can regrow a hairline where you haven't had one for 5 years is insane. I need a transplant.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, lasthope, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
IMG_20210210_171914.jpg
IMG_20210210_172028.jpg

Important note: Hair transplant would be put on top of the line aswell. So it's the area behind the line, aswell as the line itself that will have hair.

What is this, norwood2.5 to norwood 1.5-2? Will be 2000 grafts at max density possible at the clinic.
Saves you from being a subhuman.

• JFL
There's not going to be regrowth in those bald places no matter what you put on there. At best some fuzzy hair on your hairline might become a bit stronger again. Regrowth if you are agressively balding only (not my case).

Thinking you can regrow a hairline where you haven't had one for 5 years is insane. I need a transplant.
Sure, i would try regardless, at the very least you will get better hair density, new hairs will grow within your hairline, and if you are lucky maybe beyond it.

If i see this mf (2nd photo) down the street im turning around running
dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 10602, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Are there any cons to hair transplantation or why do you think regrowth is better except the costs

Would make you look younger but what are those eyes nigga JFL?

• JFL
YES

But for love of God dont cheap out on clinic
Dont go to turkey unless the best docs

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 12146 and 1 other person
Sure, i would try regardless, at the very least you will get better hair density, new hairs will grow within your hairline, and if you are lucky maybe beyond it.
I am already on fin. Could add minox+microneedling I suppose. But hair transplant will have the best and most noticeable effect.

Are there any cons to hair transplantation or why do you think regrowth is better except the costs
Hair transplant is more expensive, often times doesn't look completely natural, has a % of hairs that just don't make it and you have a limited supply of donor hairs. Regrowth is a million times best if you can achieve any, worthed the try. Only a lazy fuck wouldn't try regrowth with minox, stemox, rolling, fin, an antiandrogen and maybe DIY PRP. After a couple months you can already see if it's working or not.
Regardless, if you don't get regrowth you will get more density and thicker hair, which is something everyone needs, you just don't know what you are missing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
YES

But for love of God dont cheap out on clinic
Dont go to turkey unless the best docs
It will cost me about 6000 dollars in the Netherlands (2000 grafts). I could probably do it for 3000-4000 dollars in Turkey but I am not planning to. Still need to research what the best clinics are.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I thank God every day for being 24 years old and nw0

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 10602, Yerico7 and 1 other person
your front profile looks HTN, your side...yea...

• +1
your front profile looks HTN, your side...yea...
Coverup

I usually run norwood coverup game, reason why I have long hair also. I hope with this hair transplant I can also rock shorter hairstyles again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 9511
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, owlofathena, gamma and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Mouthbreath
Bro that's the worst pic you can probably take of someone.
You look dirty af ngl, your skin is greasy af, blackhead, dark circle.
Yea get it done asap

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Deleted member 275
Hair transplant is more expensive, often times doesn't look completely natural, has a % of hairs that just don't make it and you have a limited supply of donor hairs. Regrowth is a million times best if you can achieve any, worthed the try. Only a lazy fuck wouldn't try regrowth with minox, stemox, rolling, fin, an antiandrogen and maybe DIY PRP. After a couple months you can already see if it's working or not.
Regardless, if you don't get regrowth you will get more density and thicker hair, which is something everyone needs, you just don't know what you are missing.
You would think it's worth it for me to not go for HT for another year, but do minox+dermaneedling and continue fin. See where I can end up at? It's impossible for those bald patches to fill in properly

Yea get it done asap
yeah the pic is utter shit and unflattering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and BradAniston
It won't change as much as you think

You had a look into curly girl method or? hair looks frizzy as fuc
Not sure what that is. It's a way to make your hair less frizzy?

All i do is untangle it in the mornings, untangle it before showers. Use shampoo twice a week. Conditioner every day.

Not sure what that is. It's a way to make your hair less frizzy?

All i do is untangle it in the mornings, untangle it before showers. Use shampoo twice a week. Conditioner every day.
Usually it is recommended to detangle in the showers lmao, use conditioner and then scrunch it out. After scrunch in gel to make a cast and then leave it to dry lmao

Yea get it done asap
ezgif-4-cc2dfb62b4b0.gif

This is how I style my hair for dates. The girls that do go on dates with me, seem to like my hair. But it's niche appeal I know.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
You would think it's worth it for me to not go for HT for another year, but do minox+dermaneedling and continue fin. See where I can end up at? It's impossible for those bald patches to fill in properly
I would even try PRP if i was you, every hair i regrew is worthed gold, and you will get better density which is already reason enough to hop on minox, etc. Just the better density is worthed the efforts. I also got regrowth during the first 2 months, you probably don't need to wait a whole year to asses if it's worthed for you.

• +1
Usually it is recommended to detangle in the showers lmao, use conditioner and then scrunch it out. After scrunch in gel to make a cast and then leave it to dry lmao
I thought it is best to detangle hair when it's try to prevent breakage. So you put in some sort of gel after you use conditioner and leave it in, dont wash it out? ill look into it.

View attachment 978802

This is how I usually dress/style for dates. The girls that do go on dates with me, seem to like my hair. But it's niche appeal I know.
Oh god ty I thought you were a trucel abomination.
Look really good here ngl

• Love it
I thought it is best to detangle hair when it's try to prevent breakage. So you put in some sort of gel after you use conditioner and leave it in, dont wash it out? ill look into it.
If you have curly hair if it is dry it causes breakage, you want to try and contain the moisture, you add the gel after patting hair of excess moisture then leave the gel in until it is 100% dry. After that you can decide whether or not to scrunch out the cast or not dm me for more details if you want

• +1
I would even try PRP if i was you, every hair i regrew is worthed gold, and you will get better density which is already reason enough to hop on minox, etc. Just the better density is worthed the efforts. I also got regrowth during the first 2 months, you probably don't need to wait a whole year to asses if it's worthed for you.
Yeah I guess I should consider doing minox and PRP anyways for overall hair quality, but I don't expect it to help with growing a lower hairline and filling in temples where I havent had any hair for the last 5+ years if not, ever in my life.

Never heard of people growing new hairlines on minox/fin where they never had hair lol. So I am going to need the HT anyways if I want to get a better hairline, not for overall hair quality. Can always do PRP + minox after I've had the HT too.

The plastic surgeon from the clinic told me 'I am doing enough already in terms of treatment (finasteride)' and didnt recommend anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
ezgif-4-cc2dfb62b4b0.gif

This is how I style my hair for dates. The girls that do go on dates with me, seem to like my hair. But it's niche appeal I know.
@Papabakvet chad-lite at least, you were right

• Love it
Your temple points need to be way more narrow should reach eyebrows ideally even a tad more

Looks similar to the one they had drawn on me when I had my hair transplant consultation, last year.

They offered me 2 options: 2250 grafts (mainly temples) or 3000 grafts (which would also cover some of the hairs that advance towards my crown). I opted for the latter and they ended up doing a little extra on top of that, 3250 grafts in total.

My hair transplant took place just over a month ago, so I obviously can't tell how it'll look in the future. But it will probably be a massive improvement, reason being (and you probably experienced this as well), is that if you're balding at the front, you are unable to grow hair of good length/quality/thickness etc. in these places. So no matter how long you grow it out for, the hairs at the front will always be inferior: shorter & thinner in comparison to the rest of your hair (non-balding areas).

Provided that they are able to harvest hair, that is of good quality, from your donor area (assuming you will also opt for FUE), you should end up with top-tier hair at the front/temples again. And even if that means NW1.5 or so, it should still make a massive difference as your new hair, now of good quality, paves the way for frauding/running legit cover-up game etc.

Most men are NW1 at the very least, but they get away with it because the quality of the hair around their temples is still good.
A hair transplant should give you the same result.

During the operation, the surgeons told me that the hair they had harvested from my donor area was of great quality, so I'm confident it'll look decent in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, owlofathena, gamma and 7 others
ezgif-4-cc2dfb62b4b0.gif

Overall, you’re a pretty good looking dude regardless of your current hairline, though the transplant will still do you much good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, owlofathena and Deleted member 275
Your temple points need to be way more narrow should reach eyebrows ideally even a tad more
Hmm how do you mean? They told me didn't want to touch my temples too much because they were already naturally a bit withdrawn and dont want to make it look unnatural.

Looks similar to the one they had drawn on me when I had my hair transplant consultation, last year.

They offered me 2 options: 2250 grafts (mainly temples) or 3000 grafts (which would also cover some of the hairs that advance towards my crown). I opted for the latter and they ended up doing a little extra on top of that, 3250 grafts in total.

My hair transplant took place just over a month ago, so I obviously can't tell how it'll look in the future. But it will probably be a massive improvement, reason being (and you probably experienced this as well), is that if you're balding at the front, you are unable to grow hair of good length/quality/thickness etc. in these places. So no matter how long you grow it out for, the hairs at the front will always be inferior: shorter & thinner in comparison to the rest of your hair (non-balding areas).

Provided that they are able to harvest hair, that is of good quality, from your donor area (assuming you will also opt for FUE), you should end up with top-tier hair at the front/temples again. And even if that means NW1.5 or so, it should still make a massive difference as your new hair, now of good quality, paves the way for frauding/running legit cover-up game etc.

Most men are NW1 at the very least, but they get away with it because the quality of the hair around their temples is still good.
A hair transplant should give you the same result.

During the operation, the surgeons told me that the hair they had harvested from my donor area was of great quality, so I'm confident it'll look decent in the long run.
63f5ne9XYLAIEJLox4pJfo47_OkMAcySR8qrlZudKXSYZHPHDCsYFcddpazCaXnT6t9xHBqqM9llHCgWx9Q8LooucLBlTID_eT2OTfq3EM9hN803ACI7APg1nnz66BJna1WEa_2m0E2xjoGcqqjsKPrJMkMoow4uOkSu290xaBg89WuYrMX0pVi1YqMRJoNo7AGihZ8jhsftUXvvtVT33ZFKdTZwZchKW00S1ZnFT4Y5Fw2EWfO94FxWsquIkIsmCHzbLeMEjMDnpxeYwdF6j46XsN7YIJr6xFAdOv4-bb3iqzybTvn9OmjATgsQFw7_BQG1_noEA2oijhpcRrh29deVn8Y8g6cusN1Ff_LBgVA2DOVZcHimStme2y2YVqBDjWzFNp1IeDfFYtktZPhsYEyndV12AOZNAoYv936bDv8D8QcBH4kiPXVTNsy8vL1ajIucjJ54YOKl_L3Yo60O154q0tFHjkwDJi6ArIQZWqWN893ijRVea3ktIny1JjENhdYw-HzKqI_VROFeZ3MPycgJSZS_gfCBvWl0V7OtvtCJqAwNAMI1FKlI-XZHaEBMihXDhRreqfPfUN8M2REUybjWExpHwB5_T8PxRDx3VhLALJFrVl4RZIjkzTFY1ZaINM_7dFAsDoNotBDioTAYBYWrcBIOcrtEH_v1YUfllB1hf5USV3ZxQEWM_6Kg=w997-h1329-no

I told them to draw another style of hairline aswell and they came up with this. But they strongly advised against it as this is apparantly a typical 'female hairline' when it is rounded like that instead of having that sharpness in it like the other one they drew.

Yeah they say it takes like 10 months to see the full result of the hair transplant. Since you had 3250 done I suppose it was done over multiple days? They want to do 2000 in 1 day at this clinic but it's the max they will do. Because they are limited by the amount of anesthetics they are allowed to use.

Yup it's as you say, I have lots of frizzy, soft, tiny hairs on my hairline. So it makes the problem worse depending on how you style it.

The surgeons told you, your donor hair was of great quality. Did they comment on the amount of double/tripple grafts they got from your donor area? This surgeon told me that the best follicles are the tripple/double ones, since they provide the most dense result. But they can't tell beforehand how your donor area will look like apparantly. So I suppose during the operation them telling you that means you have a lot of double and tripple follicles?

And yeah I agree man. If I can get that hairline from my openinst post, I will have a better hairline than I have ever had in my life. Should hopefully make me look a lot younger, can't fucking wait tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Looking good
if i was a girl i would suck you of in the roadside shitter
(No homo)

• Love it
63f5ne9XYLAIEJLox4pJfo47_OkMAcySR8qrlZudKXSYZHPHDCsYFcddpazCaXnT6t9xHBqqM9llHCgWx9Q8LooucLBlTID_eT2OTfq3EM9hN803ACI7APg1nnz66BJna1WEa_2m0E2xjoGcqqjsKPrJMkMoow4uOkSu290xaBg89WuYrMX0pVi1YqMRJoNo7AGihZ8jhsftUXvvtVT33ZFKdTZwZchKW00S1ZnFT4Y5Fw2EWfO94FxWsquIkIsmCHzbLeMEjMDnpxeYwdF6j46XsN7YIJr6xFAdOv4-bb3iqzybTvn9OmjATgsQFw7_BQG1_noEA2oijhpcRrh29deVn8Y8g6cusN1Ff_LBgVA2DOVZcHimStme2y2YVqBDjWzFNp1IeDfFYtktZPhsYEyndV12AOZNAoYv936bDv8D8QcBH4kiPXVTNsy8vL1ajIucjJ54YOKl_L3Yo60O154q0tFHjkwDJi6ArIQZWqWN893ijRVea3ktIny1JjENhdYw-HzKqI_VROFeZ3MPycgJSZS_gfCBvWl0V7OtvtCJqAwNAMI1FKlI-XZHaEBMihXDhRreqfPfUN8M2REUybjWExpHwB5_T8PxRDx3VhLALJFrVl4RZIjkzTFY1ZaINM_7dFAsDoNotBDioTAYBYWrcBIOcrtEH_v1YUfllB1hf5USV3ZxQEWM_6Kg=w997-h1329-no

I told them to drew another style of hairline aswell and they came up with this. But they strongly advised against it as this is apparantly a typical 'female hairline' when it is rounded like that instead of having that sharpness in it like the other one they drew.

Yeah they say it takes like 10 months to see the full result of the hair transplant. Since you had 3250 done I suppose it was done over multiple days? They want to do 2000 in 1 day at this clinic but it's the max they will do. Because they are limited by the amount of anesthetics they are allowed to use.

Yup it's as you say, I have lots of frizzy, soft, tiny hairs on my hairline. So it makes the problem worse depending on how you style it.

The surgeons told you, your donor hair was of great quality. Did they comment on the amount of double/tripple grafts they got from your donor area? This surgeon told me that the best follicles are the tripple/double ones, since they provide the most dense result. But they can't tell beforehand how your donor area will look like apparantly. So I suppose during the operation them telling you that means you have a lot of double and tripple follicles?

And yeah I agree man. If I can get that hairline from my openinst post, I will have a better hairline than I have ever had in my life. Should hopefully make me look a lot younger, can't fucking wait tbh.
What they told me, was that after roughly 8-9 months it should look respectable again and after 12-14 months, all the new hairs should be fully matured, which would be the final result.

And yes, I had my hair transplant on 2 separate, successive, days. 2000 on the same day sounds doable, should take 7/8 hours or so in total.

They did tell me during the operation that they managed to harvest a lot of triples and doubles from my donor area, which was great news. So yeah, you won't know until they're actually operating on you.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 275
It will cost me about 6000 dollars in the Netherlands (2000 grafts). I could probably do it for 3000-4000 dollars in Turkey but I am not planning to. Still need to research what the best clinics are.
i heard belgium has pretty good doctors

IMG_20210210_171914.jpg
IMG_20210210_172028.jpg

no mse no care

1E39F921 523F 4F42 97CB 5FC084C8A2AF
“Just shave it off bro, worked for me”

• JFL