How much would this new hairline ascend me?

Mostly just a fucked hairline, but hairline recession/balding is in my family so I am taking fin preventatively.

Hair Transplant has always been my dream looksmax surgery, finally pulling through here tbh.
It’ll be a big plus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
You should get the sides brought foreward just a little bit more, it helps cover the 5-head. Its one thing I did. You can also bring the peak a tad more foreward at the mid-line.

Redraw the line to round out the corners. Hairline can be more important than actual hair density in some regions since you can camouflage it with hair styles. Trust me, having the sides thin sucks (@29 years old) so try to experiment with drawing it at home.

In the image below, the yellow lines represents less dense hairs (if you are on a tight budget.) Giving the sides that angle really masculinizes the hair forehead. You can try to ask about different densities and tell them NOT to transplant hairs in already-dense areas (my HT had that happen wasting them in the top of the head.) Have them draw a line behind the hairline too and tell them that is the only area they may transplant in. Youll have better control over where the hairs are placed.

It was my mistake that I didnt tell them to avoid already dense areas.

I had 1200 grafts for my transplant so yours would look like 1500-2000. I got a discount on mine because I got it done same day with a family member. You might be able to squeeze more grafts out relative to price. Its worth paying extra to round out the corners

Attachments

• lookhair.png
    lookhair.png
    787.7 KB · Views: 9
  • hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 275
You should get the sides brought foreward just a little bit more, it helps cover the 5-head. Its one thing I did. You can also bring the peak a tad more foreward at the mid-line.

Redraw the line to round out the corners. Hairline can be more important than actual hair density in some regions since you can camouflage it with hair styles. Trust me, having the sides thin sucks (@29 years old) so try to experiment with drawing it at home.

In the image below, the yellow lines represents less dense hairs (if you are on a tight budget.) Giving the sides that angle really masculinizes the hair forehead. You can try to ask about different densities and tell them NOT to transplant hairs in already-dense areas (my HT had that happen wasting them in the top of the head.) Have them draw a line behind the hairline too and tell them that is the only area they may transplant in. Youll have better control over where the hairs are placed.

It was my mistake that I didnt tell them to avoid already dense areas.

I had 1200 grafts for my transplant so yours would look like 1500-2000. I got a discount on mine because I got it done same day with a family member. You might be able to squeeze more grafts out relative to price. Its worth paying extra to round out the corners
Good tips. They suggested to not completely round out those corners though because that's a 'female' hairline and that it wouldn't look so weird/unnatural as the blue corner they drew.

Hmm yeah the sides, they were kind of worried because my sides were thinning and they didn't want to bring it forward too much because the hairs behind it could fall out then.

I will probably need about 2100-2200 grafts this way if they put an extra 50 in the sides

Good tips. They suggested to not completely round out those corners though because that's a 'female' hairline and that it wouldn't look so weird/unnatural as the blue corner they drew.

Hmm yeah the sides, they were kind of worried because my sides were thinning and they didn't want to bring it forward too much because the hairs behind it could fall out then.

I will probably need about 2100-2200 grafts this way if they put an extra 50 in the sides
You can leverage your ability to camouflage (with hair style) as restoring the hairline is an emphasis more on how it reduces the size of the forehead more than it is about the hair itself.

Just know that most HT surgeons take a boomer take on asthetics prioritizing density over hairline since they've conventionally operated mostly on older guys. They make suggestions that are convenient for them since they will be performing it. For them its just one patient, but for you it will be more significant because you will be the one living with it. My HT consultant understood that, she was telling me a story about how her botox surgeon didnt fix her core frustrations missing certain spots that she intended to specifically target.

You can be proactive on exactly what you have in mind, a boomer would just go in leaving trust in the HT team's hands willy nilly but neither know what we know about in this forum so you can make more personalized looksmaxxing requests.

In my experience I didnt make enough demands in my own HT, you can compromise in a practical way but try to fight for your vision as a priority. You are spending alot of money so you should get the most value out of it.