How my Christmas noon went

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
December 21st
I came home in a depressing mood from school and proceeded to prone masturbate. Then, after plopping on the bed, the bed handles broke. The bed was already kinda broken anyway. My dumbass then proceeded to tell my father that it broke. The outcome is that it got “fixed”. The downside of that outcome is I told him I mastubated and that I had to leave my door open.
December 25th:
My dad was working on Christmas morning(thank the lord). Things were going ok until I started to feel depressed about throwing out the tags on the clothes I got for Christmas without trying them on first. Then to cure that depression, I decide to prone masturbate with the door open( I had to leave it open). My dad caught on to what I was doing when he went to the bathroom and he then asked for my phone. I said no and then he asked again. I then kinda lost and gave it him with force, then a fight ensued. I didn’t lay a finger as he’ll go to jail as he was the only one that put his hands on me. He took my phone anyway. I got it back later on after me and my mom went to my uncle’s house.
Today:
At the moment I’m kinda constipated and want to die.

Quality content.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Dude420
@Sizzurp @Smallondick @Phad

legit stop masturbating and try to do something. I see you complaining but doing nothing. It’s harsh to hear that, but you need to start being more productive cuz at the end of the day this is just a forum.

We ain’t gonna be with you 5, 10 years down the road.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Sizzurp

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel