How my cold approaching went today

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I cold approached a total of 4 girls at school during lunch today.

The first two were pretty white girls, probably around HTB PSL-wise, but plenty good enough for me. I went up to them and they looked confused, but I asked for their numbers. They both said they were taken, but I didn’t trust them so I said: “really?”. They said yes, and then I walked away.

I realized that I shouldn’t approach random girls, and I had the idea to walk around and if a girl looked at me while I walked by, I would then approach her. So I walked around but girls weren’t really looking at me.

Then, I saw one look at me and she was white and kinda cute although she was LTB, but she was next to this girl I sit next to in class, and I didn’t want class to be awkward so I passed her up.

I saw another girl look at me a few minutes later but she was talking to another male so I didn’t approach her.

Then I walked and saw two pretty white girls sitting at a table and I walked by them and tried to analyze their facial structures. They looked at me, but they looked worried, and then said something to each other and then one of them stared at me, so I got scared and ran away.

Lunch was almost over at this point, so I was desperate to most the most out of the period. I was walking in the hallway and saw the two white HTB girls I approached. They both looked at me and I heard them say “it’s that guy. It’s him” and one of them started to run away. Lunch was nearly over. Feeling down and desperate, I saw two ugly girls and approached them because there was no male with them. One was white and one was some sort of mutt. I asked for their names but they looked confused again. They told me their names after I asked a second time. Then I asked for their numbers and they didn’t give it to me so I said “ok” and walked away.

Cold approaching is flawed in that it is fundamentally awkward, and the girls know that you’re desperate and they had no time to develop feelings for you. They also know that you aren’t asking them because you really like them in contrast to warm approach. Unless they also are desperate, it will not work. And very few girls are desperate like incels. Additionally, every time I see those girls again it will be awkward. I still think everyone should cold approach some for low inhib maxxing.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sick, nobodyspecial369, EggKing and 5 others
i wish i had your confidence. but you already fucked up people already know you're that weirdo of the school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, pneumocystosis, poopoohead and 3 others

The first two were pretty white girls, probably around HTB PSL-wise, but plenty good enough for me. I went up to them and they looked confused, but I asked for their numbers. They both said they were taken, but I didn’t trust them so I said: “really?”. They said yes, and then I walked away.

I realized that I shouldn’t approach random girls, and I had the idea to walk around and if a girl looked at me while I walked by, I would then approach her. So I walked around but girls weren’t really looking at me.

Then, I saw one look at me and she was white and kinda cute although she was LTB, but she was next to this girl I sit next to in class, and I didn’t want class to be awkward so I passed her up.

I saw another girl look at me a few minutes later but she was talking to another male so I didn’t approach her.

Then I walked and saw two pretty white girls sitting at a table and I walked by them and tried to analyze their facial structures. They looked at me, but they looked worried, and then said something to each other and then one of them stared at me, so I got scared and ran away.

Lunch was almost over at this point, so I was desperate to most the most out of the period. I was walking in the hallway and saw the two white HTB girls I approached. They both looked at me and I heard them say “it’s that guy. It’s him” and one of them started to run away. Lunch was nearly over. Feeling down and desperate, I saw two ugly girls and approached them because there was no male with them. One was white and one was some sort of mutt. I asked for their names but they looked confused again. They told me their names after I asked a second time. Then I asked for their numbers and they didn’t give it to me so I said “ok” and walked away.

Cold approaching is flawed in that it is fundamentally awkward, and the girls know that you’re desperate and they had no time to develop feelings for you. They also know that you aren’t asking them because you really like them in contrast to warm approach. Unless they also are desperate, it will not work. And very few girls are desperate like incels. Additionally, every time I see those girls again it will be awkward. I still think everyone should cold approach some for low inhib maxxing.
People at school prolly think you're weird now. Over :feelsrope:

Dude you only get 2 chances to ask a girl out in school before it gets weird

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider

what rating are you? LTN? what’s your ethnicity?