How my doctor made my skin go from subhuman to glowing and clear WITHOUT TRET

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I'll keep it short

5% Niacinamide is literally the holy grail on acne free skin -

When my skin finally became smooth with acne marks/hyperpigmentation - I was put on Niacinamide serum 1x a day and within a month my skin became bright and glows everyday

If youre acne free, dont risk getting purge acne with tret, just use 5% niacinamide

I'm trying to find another brand in the west which sells 5% niacinamide since all research is based on 4-5%

For my acne my derm put me on anti biotics and 10mg accutane which im still doing and skin is clear, never had a purge due to low dose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, socialcel, aspiringexcel and 4 others
My routine is simple -

AM - Cetaphil Normal Cleanser followed by 5% Niacinamide serum and then sunscreen on top if Im not feeling lazy

Use carmex on lips if chapped due to accutane

PM - Take 10mg accutane with dinner, apply a small dab of body lotion on lips and sleep

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, edgemaxx and BrahminBoss
I'll keep it short

When my skin finally became smooth with acne marks/hyperpigmentation - I was put on Niacinamide serum 1x a day and within a month my skin became bright and glows everyday

If youre acne free, dont risk getting purge acne with tret, just use 5% niacinamide

I'm trying to find another brand in the west which sells 5% niacinamide since all research is based on 4-5%

For my acne my derm put me on anti biotics and 10mg accutane which im still doing and skin is clear, never had a purge due to low dose
this is dope

but I never really do skin care
would you say it's like a collagen increase?

its cheap too might buy

im on 60mg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

this is dope

but I never really do skin care
would you say it's like a collagen increase?

its cheap too might buy
Collagen doesnt deplete enough when youre young, people often confuse skin texture for collagen here while being under 25.

I'd say all my skin is even tone, and bright/glows - there is some discoluration from acne which I feel is slowly going away. I saw major gains in the first few weeks now the accutane and niacinamide do the work.

Yeah its cheap, try to find 5% as there literally no benifit or research on 10%. Brands sell 10% for marketing

kill urself

Collagen doesnt deplete enough when youre young, people often confuse skin texture for collagen here while being under 25.

I'd say all my skin is even tone, and bright/glows - there is some discoluration from acne which I feel is slowly going away. I saw major gains in the first few weeks now the accutane and niacinamide do the work.

Yeah its cheap, try to find 5% as there literally no benifit or research on 10%. Brands sell 10% for marketing
so, it will make the texture better?

or just even the tones?

I got shit tone patterns on my face

red and orange with olive skin complexation with black undereye

if it evens the tones Ill drop 15$ rn

so, it will make the texture better?

or just even the tones?

I got shit tone patterns on my face

red and orange with olive skin complexation with black undereye

if it evens the tones Ill drop 15$ rn
i had red/brown acne marks which have cleared and i have dark undereyes too which arent dark anymore since i used niacinamide

the most important factor in my skin was sleep, i dont skip sleep i used to and my under eye, skin is much better. When I go 2 days with bad sleep my skin gets fucked for half a week lol

Look up "niacainmide before after reddit", see before afters for your skin tone from women who use it

Anti biotics, and accutane. Enjoy killing your cells and damaging your liver. :D

I dont have the giga agressive acne i used to have but i do get some acne spurts. Should i use tret again or just niacinamide

Anti biotics, and accutane. Enjoy killing your cells and damaging your liver. :D
Ran anti bitoics for only on weekends for a month, accutane is 10mg which is nothing for my body weight.

keep being a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
i had red/brown acne marks which have cleared and i have dark undereyes too which arent dark anymore since i used niacinamide

the most important factor in my skin was sleep, i dont skip sleep i used to and my under eye, skin is much better. When I go 2 days with bad sleep my skin gets fucked for half a week lol

Look up "niacainmide before after reddit", see before afters for your skin tone from women who use it
dope buying it now

would you apply it in the morning or the night and would you have to exfoliate it?

I dont have the giga agressive acne i used to have but i do get some acne spurts. Should i use tret again or just niacinamide
Neither, it's all in your diet.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
A standard dose of antibiotics taken 5 days in a row kills 1 percent of gut microbiome btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I'll keep it short

So do u not recommend tret for acnecels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 51781 and Napoleon1800
He's on accutane and antibiotics and thinks some cream saved him. Honestly fuck this faggot
Wait hes on accutane? Missed that part. Nvm.
im on 10mg accutane and my skin was just acne free till i introduced niacinamide

i saw results in a week, keep taking the strongest measure without trying something OTC and easy

niggas think if you dont put some secret or smuggled indian medication on ur skin ur wasting time jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Napoleon1800
A standard dose of antibiotics taken 5 days in a row kills 1 percent of gut microbiome btw
im built different didint do anything to me

i only did 3 days per week for a month tho

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I use both tret & niacinamide

im on 10mg accutane and my skin was just acne free till i introduced niacinamide

i saw results in a week, keep taking the strongest measure without trying something OTC and easy

niggas think if you dont put some secret or smuggled indian medication on ur skin ur wasting time jfl
Accutane takes months to take effect, no shit

dope buying it now

would you apply it in the morning or the night and would you have to exfoliate it?
@bradpittshairline reply back ass

@bradpittshairline reply back ass
doc told me to apply it in morning after shower, i dont really exfoliate my skin i just use cetaphil dry/normal cleanser

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Is 10% fine?
im not sure, 5 is working well for me so ill stick to it

also sleeping 7 hours a day everyday did wonders for the glow in my skin - when my sleep gets fucked my skin does too regardless of my consistent skincare. (just the glow, i dont get acne breakouts anymore except on back or temple area from caps)