How my first time dying my hair jet black ruined my life.

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
Yall maybe already seen some threads of me and how i advised everyone to dye hair, eyebrows black and use colored lenses. But i forgot something to mention and everybody should read this bevore dying hair black. Bevore ascending, my first step was to make my hair darker however i had no idea and my skin was white as snow because ive used sunscreen everyday. And normally one with such white skin should tan first or use a darker brown to Match but young me did not listen and experianced the worst outcome. Immediatly after dying jet black i already knew i was cooked. My friend laughed at me and told me i look emo and i should wear black or its over. And also it looked highly unnatural combined with my skin color. Also note that my eyebrows were not dyed yet so it looked uncanny. This were the worst months of my life.

However it looked perfecly fine on camera. It even looked like it ascended me. On the same day i went out with another friend who first told me it looked good boosting my Confidence however thus confidence quickly was destroying pretty bad. Every mirror i looked into it looks unnatural and emo. I went by girls and they called me emo. Note that i was only 5'9 and weak so i couldnt really defend myself. I was pretty sad. When meeting another friend On the same day he said i looked asian because my eyes already were pretty narrow and positively tilted. And another one told me i looked like BTS i got very sad almost cried and even my dad told me its ugly.

This is only the beginning. When entering school actually most found it Good looking and called it glowup but a fat fuck with big social statues decided to call me asian emo the whole school laughed, girls that were interested in me ignored me. And every girl i asked out for instagram either deleted me afterwards or straight up told me no and laugh. When i decied to tan skin and use less sunscreen (yes i know skin aged but i was just too white) after getting Solid color and the dye slowly becoming weaker it actually look good. On the same moments i grew in height and then dyed eyebrows and used colored lenses. And then i started to slay.

Moral of the story: Dont go too dark, go according to your skin color. Either tan, or go weaker black, brown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, JizzFarmer, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Wtf why is this text so long

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
dnrd but im happy for you keep going❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
DNR NOT A MOLECULE

Its not that long lol just read it bevore making a mistake like me @noahwillascend @Scottrg

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Dnr. Sorry you couldn't pull it off bro. We'll get them next time. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Dnr. Sorry you couldn't pull it off bro. We'll get them next time. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Well i learned from my Lesson and now iam tanned+ dark brown looks more natural

dnrd a molecule boss

Go fucking ascend

Well i learned from my Lesson and now iam tanned+ dark brown looks more natural
Yeah, whatever :ogre:

nah jk bro. Congrats. Pale skin + jet black hair mogs tho.

If anyones interested i have a pic from that day with my friend, i think i stilled mogged him

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Yall maybe already seen some threads of me and how i advised everyone to dye hair, eyebrows black and use colored lenses. But i forgot something to mention and everybody should read this bevore dying hair black. Bevore ascending, my first step was to make my hair darker however i had no idea and my skin was white as snow because ive used sunscreen everyday. And normally one with such white skin should tan first or use a darker brown to Match but young me did not listen and experianced the worst outcome. Immediatly after dying jet black i already knew i was cooked. My friend laughed at me and told me i look emo and i should wear black or its over. And also it looked highly unnatural combined with my skin color. Also note that my eyebrows were not dyed yet so it looked uncanny. This were the worst months of my life.

However it looked perfecly fine on camera. It even looked like it ascended me. On the same day i went out with another friend who first told me it looked good boosting my Confidence however thus confidence quickly was destroying pretty bad. Every mirror i looked into it looks unnatural and emo. I went by girls and they called me emo. Note that i was only 5'9 and weak so i couldnt really defend myself. I was pretty sad. When meeting another friend On the same day he said i looked asian because my eyes already were pretty narrow and positively tilted. And another one told me i looked like BTS i got very sad almost cried and even my dad told me its ugly.

This is only the beginning. When entering school actually most found it Good looking and called it glowup but a fat fuck with big social statues decided to call me asian emo the whole school laughed, girls that were interested in me ignored me. And every girl i asked out for instagram either deleted me afterwards or straight up told me no and laugh. When i decied to tan skin and use less sunscreen (yes i know skin aged but i was just too white) after getting Solid color and the dye slowly becoming weaker it actually look good. On the same moments i grew in height and then dyed eyebrows and used colored lenses. And then i started to slay.

Moral of the story: Dont go too dark, go according to your skin color. Either tan, or go weaker black, brown.
Waterfalls are so calming