How my life has gone downhill

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
May 2022
Got a cute pheno stacylite virgin gf - about a level 3 in terms of relationship strength

June
Happiest moment of my life, made some amazing memories, fun, public sex, getting handjob in the back of my car while my mom is driving

July
Relationship starts going downhill, arguments start, etc

August
Her bitch friend gets between us and ends our relationship (clearly I wasn't chad enough)

late August
I find out after we break up she is pregnant (probably mine useless she lied and turned into a whore)

September
Need to make a decision on what to do next, her parents are strongly Christian so she may not abortionmaxx, I refuse to raise a child if I am not getting sex from the mother, can try using the fetus as leverage to get back with her but not certain and may not help all too much

Current state
depressed, poorfag, feeling hopeless about life, no matter how much I looksmax I will always have oneitis for her no matter how many other bitches I fuck. Girls in my area are all subhuman obese trannys so she was my only hope for happiness and now she's gone, I will have to geomaxx to find the same and by which point I will be oldcel and I won't even be able to date girls young enough to be virgins.
TLDR; It's over for me and my trad wife fantasy

Thoughts? I may release my plan on how I will try to get back with her but it's probably just cope

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
How old are you?