How my mother ruined my dating life

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
By being 5’2”. She ruined and polluted the genes of my tallfag 5’11” father who grew up in india when it was poor. Forget my father, even my grandfather heightmogs me, and he grew up in 50s india which was getting food from fucking america! Even my grandfathers bros were all 5’8”-5’9” average!

I’m at 5’.8’5”. Coupled that with the fact i’m indian, i’m pretty much deformed. I get 1-3 matches a day on hinge, but i get ghosted for tall, white chads. Actually, i’ve been ghosted by nearly 120 women and failed to makeout with even a. mtb poojeeta. I’m still. virgin because of height and race.

I’d have a decent dating life i was at least 5’10”, or 5’11”, which is nothing to much to ask for, but no, this whore had to be 5’2” and being my height down.

Short women should never reproduce. They keep the short genes alive.

• +1
Reactions: mug, Sprinkles and 케이제이
"511 talfag" lol cuck it was always over for ur curry genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
i saw plenty of 5’8 indians with jb girlfriends when i was there

you’re just ugly bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
"511 talfag" lol cuck it was always over for ur curry genetics.
cope more cuck 5’11” is a godly height considering he grew up in commie india

i saw plenty of 5’8 indians with jb girlfriends when i was there

you’re just ugly bud
i don’t live in india sadly. my faggot parents moved to america.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
cope more cuck 5’11” is a godly height considering he grew up in commie india
lMAO u had indian genetics you'll never be a true moggers, even the best looks indians ever will get mogged by white chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
lMAO u had indian genetics you'll never be a true moggers, even the best looks indians ever will get mogged by white chads.
Why do you think i’m prideful of my indian heritage when i literallt post videos of indians getting roasted? I do not care buddy go have this argument with a pajeet nationalist.

the northwest

best place was ladakh

worst place was delhi full of hindu retards

amritsar was good
Uttarakhand himachal and jammu and kashmir. Best states in idnia. Least subhumans there too and in poojab

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
3891328 1705393667393

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, aleksander and brucewayne78
By being 5’2”. She ruined and polluted the genes of my tallfag 5’11” father who grew up in india when it was poor. Forget my father, even my grandfather heightmogs me, and he grew up in 50s india which was getting food from fucking america! Even my grandfathers bros were all 5’8”-5’9” average!

I’m at 5’.8’5”. Coupled that with the fact i’m indian, i’m pretty much deformed. I get 1-3 matches a day on hinge, but i get ghosted for tall, white chads. Actually, i’ve been ghosted by nearly 120 women and failed to makeout with even a. mtb poojeeta. I’m still. virgin because of height and race.

I’d have a decent dating life i was at least 5’10”, or 5’11”, which is nothing to much to ask for, but no, this whore had to be 5’2” and being my height down.

Short women should never reproduce. They keep the short genes alive.
my mom is 5'1 dad 5'8 and im 5'4 at 16 (5'3 with back problems im 161 cm)

water

6'5 potential jatt rajput indo scythian father dalit mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back