My life sucks. I settled for a single mom. I have to pick up her baby daddy from work

New account for this post because I posted my face in my other account. I’m a short male 5’1 and I ran out of options. All the women have told me it’s my height and they want a guy that’s at least 7 inches taller than them or a guy who’s 6 foot. I still remember I met a couple girls who are 5’2 and 5’3 and they said they want a guy that’s at least 6 foot or else he’s just in the friendzone like tf you mean you short too. Everyone is taller than me even women. Unless if you a child everyone is literally taller than me. I think I only met one woman that was 4’11 but she had a boyfriend who was 5’10-5’11

The male loneliness thing that’s been going on is real. I almost self deleted myself because I have no one other than my mom and my sisters but I want a love. I want a girl. I want more than a blood family relation. Friends are cool n all but they all got their own girlfriends and kids at the end of the day

In my 20s I only had one hook up and she said she only slept with me because she’s never slept with a midget before (she was only 2 inches taller than me). Fuck me that hurt to this day and I still can’t get over what she said. She started telling everyone that we knew back in high school that she slept with that midget in our school

I started lowering my standards in my 30s because I don’t want to end up alone. I started going for girls that I’m normally not attracted to. What I learned is even going for the ugly fat girls they have extremely high ass standards too it was crazy. But I eventually settled for an older (she’s 4 years older than me) obese single mom of 2 who’s not the prettiest in the face. She doesn’t have a good job. She’s not the best person character wise like this happened a long time ago but she had a felony on her for theft. She’s still fun to talk to and be around

But I’m dealing with a lot of baggage like her baby daddy and her kids. My girlfriends car is in the shop (broken brakes, they burned off and she got a funky smell in the hood of her car) so I take my GF to work which is fine since her cars been in the shop. But the problem is I have to take her baby daddy to work and back. Her BD is in the process of getting a car but until then she’s been driving him and to work at Sam’s Club he works in the technology center. I can’t stand having this dude in my car he smells and he’s annoying to be around idk what my GF saw in this guy. I also got to pick up both of their kids, one of them is in elementary school and then the other one I take to and from daycare. On top of that I got to financially provide for kids that aren’t even mine

I know everyone’s gonna tell me to be single and it’s better to be single than doing this shit but no it’s not, it’s really not, I’ve been there. I’ve been in that situation and being lonely and alone is not it man. Y’all wanna be single so bad and that’s good for y’all but I don’t. I’ve been single and alone my whole life and I’ve been the unhappiest at that point. This situation I am in does suck and it’s especially hard right now but it definitely beats when I was alone and about to self delete myself
No way
Seriously dude

U need to leave her and level tf up, accept ur height and just go do whatever u can to get rich af then j fuck hookers and models

Fuck that sucks sorry OP