How my summer's going so far

Firstly I started going full on carnivore diet. Here was my breakfast today
View attachment 2271814
I always hve 3 eggs in the morning with a side of meat, today we had some leftover NY strip. And ofc can’t go without covfefe :feelsokman:
Very filling overall :Comfy: :Comfy:

I also started making my own raw milk kefir :feelsgood:
View attachment 2271835
Needs a few more rounds of fermentation before it’s perfect, I’m using it in my midday smoothie bowls

So yeah, so far not bad

I’m getting a package of phenibut later this week for NTmaxxing:feelsautistic:. Still need to pickup a gram scale for measuring it. I will also start “light gymmaxxing” again with a kettlebell. Will keep y’all updated, I wanna start making more threads like this to help hold myself accountable
For a second I thought you had cum in that jar.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
How do you manage to meet calorie goals at a carnivore diet? I have ate like 170g of protein today yet still only on 1200 kcal

• +1
Nice, i am also on an all meat diet again

• Love it
How do you manage to meet calorie goals at a carnivore diet? I have ate like 170g of protein today yet still only on 1200 kcal
Im a 5’3 teramanlet, weigh around 110lbs rn

I’d just drink more milk/hve more dairy in ur case

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
How was ur experience with it if u don’t mind sharing?
I didnt get any of the advertised effects. So no lowering of inhibition or anything. Just felt a bit dizzy/weak at the knees (at 2-2.5 grams). Last time, i took 3 grams, with literally no effect whatsoever. And thats a dose that should hit very heavily

• +1
I didnt get any of the advertised effects. So no lowering of inhibition or anything. Just felt a bit dizzy/weak at the knees (at 2-2.5 grams). Last time, i took 3 grams, with literally no effect whatsoever. And thats a dose that should hit very heavily
I see, that’s unfortunate
I think I’ll start out with 0.5 g first cause I’m a lightweight

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I see, that’s unfortunate
I think I’ll start out with 0.5 g first cause I’m a lightweight
I weigh 150 lbs so im not a heavyweight either. 0.5 is a really small dose you probably won't feel anything
But im one of the rare ones on the forum who hasnt experienced the benefits of the drug. So the chances are on your side ig

• +1
I weigh 150 lbs so im not a heavyweight either. 0.5 is a really small dose you probably won't feel anything
What would u recommend for 110lbs

one of the rare ones on the forum who hasnt experienced the benefits of the drug. So the chances are on your side ig
Hope so, would be a game changer for me if it even slightly works

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
What would u recommend for 110lbs

Hope so, would be a game changer for me if it even slightly works
I mean you can start at 0.5 nothing bad in trying it there first. But Id say youre safe at 1 gram for the first time

• +1
I’m getting a package of phenibut later this week for NTmaxxing:feelsautistic:. Still need to pickup a gram scale for measuring it. I will also start “light gymmaxxing” again with a kettlebell. Will keep y’all updated, I wanna start making more threads like this to help hold myself accountable
based af
drop phenibut source yakhi and lmk if it actually works or not cuz i might need some soon

• +1
View attachment 2271814
I always hve 3 eggs in the morning with a side of meat, today we had some leftover NY strip. And ofc can’t go without covfefe :feelsokman:

View attachment 2271835
Needs a few more rounds of fermentation before it’s perfect, I’m using it in my midday smoothie bowls

So yeah, so far not bad

Mirin black covfefe enjoyer.

• +1
I mean you can start at 0.5 nothing bad in trying it there first. But Id say youre safe at 1 gram for the first time
Do u know if the measuring scoops they provide are accurate or is it too risky to rely on them. Accurate gram scales are like 20+ bucks it seems

Do u know if the measuring scoops they provide are accurate or is it too risky to rely on them. Accurate gram scales are like 20+ bucks it seems
the one i got does have a pretty accurate one i think 0.25 g. and the gram scale i bought only costed like 10 euros. where did you buy it from and what type of pheni

• +1
^ whats the difference between the FAA and HCI stuff

• +1
^ whats the difference between the FAA and HCI stuff
FAA can be taken sublingually and it’s apparently less harsh on the stomach

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Unreal, good stuff, you gonna eat fruit, potatoes and rice?
I added these as good carb sources.
That being said I eat a lot more raw meat now.

• +1
Wait it's already summer ?

Unreal, good stuff
thank u :feelsautistic:

you gonna eat fruit, potatoes and rice?
I added these as good carb sources.
I still eat fruit daily but I find myself having more energy since I cut out other forms of carbs. Once in awhile I'll hve overnight oats or a slice of rye or sourdough bread though

That being said I eat a lot more raw meat now.
What type of meat is it? I wanna start eating raw liver

View attachment 2271814

View attachment 2271835

So yeah, so far not bad

I wish I could eat normal meals like this. But I’m so picky that I only eat a select few processed shit. Only eat actual meals if it’s at a restaurant or it’s something I’ve been making for years and even then it’s basic af.

• +1
View attachment 2271814

View attachment 2271835

So yeah, so far not bad

Looks great man!
Also, please use phenibut responsibly. Don't get addicted.

• +1