how nature erases unwanted subhuamans.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
natural diseases = kills subhumans with low immune system and controlls the population
lack of sexual attraction= rejection of subhuman genetics so they die alone and never reproduce
you get bals? nature telling you its over and your lifer span in this gay earth is over
you get acne on your face? nature did that to you so you suffer and die alone due to your misfit genes.
ejections from societies because of your genes=
low iq? you can't participate in society and you will die alone= no reproduction
introverted and high inhib? you will die alone= no reproduction
weak eyesight or health issues? you can't live normally and will die alone.
wars= we are animals and animals always do fight for basic needs and power, and mostly slave low rank subhumans die in wars.
if you

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lawton88, Growth Plate and 3 others
Welcome to the jungle, buckerino.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Dfc11qt 90ab349f 2469 4b3a 8a94 d1ba2e5a0c6a 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, BrahminBoss, exo and 3 others
Depressing thread but you got a point. This is the reason I don't understand subhumans who want to reproduce. How will they cope with their subhumans children? ¿How will they cope when they see them brutally mogged by their friends?
If I transmit diseases to my children, especially at a young age, I don't know what I would do.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Mewton
This is why I think sometimes Hitler had a point and the man wasn't wrong at all. In this world only the strongest will survive, it's like a game.

• +1
So we should all kill ourselves then?

• +1
Kaczynski supports this :feelsokman:

• JFL
Subhuman purpose is to make me feel better about myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26192
Depressing thread but you got a point. This is the reason I don't understand subhumans who want to reproduce. How will they cope with their subhumans children? ¿How will they cope when they see them brutally mogged by their friends?
If I transmit diseases to my children, especially at a young age, I don't know what I would do.
everybody subconsciously think they are the best and wants to reproduce, nobody accept they are genetic trash or a failure.

• +1
everybody subconsciously think they are the best and wants to reproduce, nobody accept they are genetic trash or a failure.
That's right. I used to be one of those deluded young boys who thought girls were interested in.
All this delusion finished when I grew up and I knew the blackpill, and I could verify all this info based in past experiences I had or what I see everyday.
I'm glad to have known this philosophy. I understand now why certain boys at school were popular and used to do decent with girls while the most of us were there like retards looking at them flirting with girls.
Or why on weekends they used to go to parties while me and my peers were playing video games at home or simply rotting on the Net.

• +1
That's right. I used to be one of those deluded young boys who thought girls were interested in.
All this delusion finished when I grew up and I knew the blackpill, and I could verify all this info based in past experiences I had or what I see everyday.
I'm glad to have known this philosophy. I understand now why certain boys at school were popular and used to do decent with girls while the most of us were there like retards looking at them flirting with girls.
Or why on weekends they used to go to parties while me and my peers were playing video games at home or simply rotting on the Net.
all girls want top% guys. in a class 2 or 3 guys max are attractive for them and rest have a total value of 0. you are either wanted by ALL or wanted by no one.

• +1
nobody accept they are genetic trash
I am genetic trash, and if one day I have a kid, he/she will be adopted. So if he/she has diseases, it's not my problem.
I hate genetics, they basically "write" how your life will be. If your parents are short, there's no way you will be taller, if your father had acne you will have it too... Genetic lottery is the most precious stuff.

This was back in the days when you were stuck in one environment. Now we have automobiles and planes so you can get anywhere and spread those genes

natural diseases = kills subhumans with low immune system and controlls the population
lack of sexual attraction= rejection of subhuman genetics so they die alone and never reproduce
you get bals? nature telling you its over and your lifer span in this gay earth is over
you get acne on your face? nature did that to you so you suffer and die alone due to your misfit genes.
ejections from societies because of your genes=
low iq? you can't participate in society and you will die alone= no reproduction
introverted and high inhib? you will die alone= no reproduction
weak eyesight or health issues? you can't live normally and will die alone.
wars= we are animals and animals always do fight for basic needs and power, and mostly slave low rank subhumans die in wars.
if you

Nature forgot to select against subhuman females and because of this the subhuman % of children being born is sky high.

Nature forgot to select against subhuman females and because of this the subhuman % of children being born is sky high.
subhuman males create subhuman females. if females choose high quality men then more females would have ideal genetics.