How nicotine pouche “ascended” me in few minutes.

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
Basically I got high, it’s my first time doing it. my eye muscles relaxed so did my entire body. I feel kind of more debloated and relaxed. Now I know why drug addicts look lowkey chill.

Attachments

• IMG_6367.jpeg
    IMG_6367.jpeg
    962.8 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-8203E27B-A1BF-4E5F-8602-A34AF5E37FAF.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, 5'7 zoomer, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
u look like syrian psycho but not frauded and actually white if your tall then u will slay broski

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, moreroidsmoredates, Roquefort and 1 other person
u look like syrian psycho but not frauded and actually white if your tall then u will slay broski
I’m not tall, I’m short and I get height mogged by my female classmates. My height is 5’7 rn, but I hope il get taller in summer.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and mvp2v1
look lik a little bit better vesrion of k shami before he looksmax

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and <6PSLcel
I’m not tall, I’m short and I get height mogged by my female classmates. My height is 5’7 rn, but I hope il get taller in summer.
ah fuck man brutal, but u mog facially so thats all that matters

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and Roquefort
kid got some nic acting like he did heroin

ure so cool dude
dont tell me u stole the pouch from ur dad too :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Antonio MOGGS, goat123, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others
Basically I got high, it’s my first time doing it. my eye muscles relaxed so did my entire body. I feel kind of more debloated and relaxed. Now I know why drug addicts look lowkey chill.
jfl at u

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Actually true tbh ignore the shit user above me

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and mirrormogger
why r u retards just not calling it snus

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
So cringe seeing non scandics take that shit,

Good luck tho, for a while i took strongest and almost fainted in library batjroom shat myself

Invest in zyn stocks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and wollet2
So cringe seeing non scandics take that shit,

Good luck tho, for a while i took strongest and almost fainted in library batjroom shat myself

Invest in zyn stocks
I think this one is also pretty strong it had 4/5 level. Il snatch one from my dad and do it at school with my classmates

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
This only happens the first few times
Start smoking cigs, like 5 a day doesn’t matter at all

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
blud’s video has filtered in the title

I think this one is also pretty strong it had 4/5 level. Il snatch one from my dad and do it at school with my classmates
Man promise me, shit and piss before, if u dont it will be a cathartic experience

Hahahah okay, will it burn?
Yeah, but who cares, its actually just the flavor composition, if the manufacturer is ass they add a lot of "burn" similar to vomit burn.

Your cheek will pump blood, i reccomend lower doses, and trust your gut. Gosh i sound like a reddit nig nog

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Yeah, but who cares, its actually just the flavor composition, if the manufacturer is ass they add a lot of "burn" similar to vomit burn.

Your cheek will pump blood, i reccomend lower doses, and trust your gut. Gosh i sound like a reddit nig nog
I tried it once, felt like shit vomited out green colour. Didn’t want to do it again; now after a year I tried it again, feels better

Attachments

• barrett.mov
    8.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
I tried it once, felt like shit vomited out green colour. Didn’t want to do it again; now after a year I tried it again, feels better
try putting it under your foreskin, it actually works :lul:

How to? I take supplements, sprint and hang on a pull up bar.
if you have money and ok with taking a lot of risks you can try hGH and aromatase inhibitors research it. not worth it because you are pretty and will look like an ogre if you take hGH. just saying.

it's the ZYN season my G

youre gonna get a big nose and huge ears and an ugly face. look up "acromegaly face"
Ik what your talking about and I almost got it, but my endocrinologist f me up told that it can cause diabetes and that I don’t need it.

Ik what your talking about and I almost got it, but my endocrinologist f me up told that it can cause diabetes and that I don’t need it.
youre still gonna grow naturally

you have good eyebrows and minox will make them look better. yeah you should do it
Thanks bro I started it last week already see some minor results

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender