Mai Sakurajima.
lookism warrior
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 7,879
- Reputation
- 15,597
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
BRO JUST HAD VIP JFL ITS GONEYe me next or whatever

It was gone a while but I just had to colour so I asked numb to remove ItBRO JUST HAD VIP JFL ITS GONE![]()
why would you do that?, the colors coolIt was gone a while but I just had to colour so I asked numb to remove It
10k post colour soonwhy would you do that?, the colors cool
pink is lowkey ahh, gotta start posting more to reach red status10k post colour soon
I’ll be red in 200 dudepink is lowkey ahh, gotta start posting more to reach red status
I’ll be red in 200 dude
Looks red enough