how normgroid narcissism is destroying us

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
there is no way people are out having sex every weekend, i doubt everyone has as close of friends as they want to make seem, there is no way everyone goes out every weekend.

the reality is that most millennials and zoomers are less active and social than previous generations. therapy is booming right now because everyone is depressed and lifeless. most of you guys on this forum and other forums are literally torturing yourselves to try to achieve a standard that is complete fiction. do you think the "netflix, pizza, and traveling" meme came out of nowhere? no. it's legit. everyone who isnt rich or top tier looks wise is in pretty much the same boat.

the issue is that these problems are exacerbated for us because most of us are deficient in one or more of these categories (friends, sex, wealth, hobbies, mental health). we wont ever live the life of chad, but just about everyone else is not living the life of chad nor stacey.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Adiemus, idkagoodusername and 4 others
yes this applies to most men, less so to women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Halotestin
yes this applies to most men, less so to women

id even argue that it does apply to women to a serious extent. although they are naturally going to feel fulfilled with just friends which satisfies most of their needs, they dont have a problem with holding out for a viable sex partner unlike guys who need sex. plus, women are more prone to group think so feel the need to out-do others as far as portraying status goes

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
they dont have a problem with holding out for a viable sex partner unlike guys who need sex.
i dont understand this rhetoric. ive heard girls blurt out that they fucked 5+ guys in one night.
society is slowly legitimizing and excusing promiscuous behavior by both sexes. a single mother or father is slowly becoming a normality.
given the skewed dating market favoring women, if anything its men who resign themselves to celibacy at much higher rates compared to women. its men who 'hold out for a viable partner' which they use as a veneer to hide their ugliness, feigning they had a choice at all. jfl at society ngl tbh imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1476, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Yeah everyone exaggerates, but normal guys - even if they only have sex once a month and have just 2 close friends - have better lives than most users on here. We want a piece of that, if not more.

Meanwhile women are only depressed because they can't get a chad and have unrealistic expectations. I don't sympathize with these delusional narcissistic bitches at all

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
i dont understand this rhetoric. ive heard girls blurt out that they fucked 5+ guys in one night. societal is slowly legitimizing and excusing sexually promiscuous behavior for both sexes. however, given the skewed dating market which favors men, if anything its men who resign themselves to celibacy at much higher rates compared to women. its men who 'hold out for a viable partner' which they use as a veneer to hide their ugliness, feigning that they had a choice at all jfl

i would also contribute some, not all of course, but some of those claims once again to group think in an environment where casual sex is heavily promoted through the media especially many netflix shows although not everyone participates. sluts have always been around even during the most modest of eras. i believe that in general, both sides heavily lie regarding all aspects of their lives whether it be sexual, social, familial, or riches.

while there are vocal women who claim they fucked a lot of guys, i've also seen youtube comments from women being in their early 20s claiming to be virgins where there was a predominantly female viewership so no desire present to search for orbiters. i think the biggest problem is that none of us on these forums whether it be here, cuckchan, or whatever have any desire to participate in the "game" and forget what trying to prove something to others truly entails.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and sub6manletnozygos
there is no way people are out having sex every weekend, i doubt everyone has as close of friends as they want to make seem, there is no way everyone goes out every weekend.

the reality is that most millennials and zoomers are less active and social than previous generations. therapy is booming right now because everyone is depressed and lifeless. most of you guys on this forum and other forums are literally torturing yourselves to try to achieve a standard that is complete fiction. do you think the "netflix, pizza, and traveling" meme came out of nowhere? no. it's legit. everyone who isnt rich or top tier looks wise is in pretty much the same boat.

the issue is that these problems are exacerbated for us because most of us are deficient in one or more of these categories (friends, sex, wealth, hobbies, mental health). we wont ever live the life of chad, but just about everyone else is not living the life of chad nor stacey.

Yep its a high iq post and indeed more realistic than most ppl think, even normies who are not on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Agreed, even a hot Stacy can have a boring life. It's not common but it happens sometimes if she's socially awkward

I've seen it a few times

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and auboutduprecipice
Every woman I've talked to or dated revealed deep levels of depression.

Well deserved, attempts at making w*men "equal" and elevating them towards positions of power and the men that enable them should be lined up and shot.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Every woman I've talked to or dated revealed deep levels of depression.

Well deserved, attempts at making w*men "equal" and elevating them towards positions of power and the men that enable them should be lined up and shot.

so many of them are on antidepressants it's insane. i'd wager like 3/4 of ssri prescriptions are for women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and chadpreetcel123
so many of them are on antidepressants it's insane. i'd wager like 3/4 of ssri prescriptions are for women.
Yeah alot of them cant handle the fact that Tyrone and Chad wont use them as a cum dumpster any more as they get older. Then they start winemaxing and xanaxmaxing. After the wall hits, they start cat/dogmaxxing. After that its 35+ years of misery and depression having no children, beeing ugly/fat and having wasted their youth riding the CC which leaves them unable to pair bond with anyone.

They basically get on the pill from the age of 13, fuck around then hop on ssris to cope with the depression of being cumbucket which then kills their sexdrive and fucks them up in other ways.

0 sympathy, gotta be hard on these hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061