How normies escalate in chat/dates?

N

Nation

Platinum
What they do to escalate in dates?
I always wondered how they can have sex in just few dates, how they create sexual tension exc
Why normies send dick pick?
I don't get it looks like something pathetic but NT's do this very often.
What's the reason of this?

i just cage @normans who go to numerous dates before fucking, if girl would find you attractive enough she would have you sex in first date.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Spectre, kobecel and 7 others
i just cage @normans who go to numerous dates before fucking, if girl would find you attractive enough she would have you sex in first date.
Literally this. If a girl likes you them she will move to you. From personal experience if a girl likes you, nothing you can do will stop that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel and androidcel
Have unbreakable eyecontact, confidence also remember: most important thing when it comes to getting girls besides looks is bodylanguage. 99% of communication bodylanguage 1% what you say

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Just be more confident, bro.
suifuel

just lol at normies wasting their betabuxx for a chance to have starfish sex with a used up whore that's taken 30+ dicks in the last year after a month of licking m'lady's feet

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and dogtown
I dont go on dates its dumb imo. Its sort of artificial imo, better to just be around the person.

Its to confrim that you arent insane, though if she actually wants you then i dont see why she wouldnt do it after the first date

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I dont go on dates its dumb imo. Its sort of artificial imo, better to just be around the person.

Its to confrim that you arent insane, though if she actually wants you then i dont see why she wouldnt do it after the first date
yeah jfl if you aren't social circle maxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Escalation is so simple: when out with the girl, start touching her arms, then maybe hug her, then touch ass and finally kiss. It is a physical escalation, simple at it is

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Escalation is so simple: when out with the girl, start touching her arms, then maybe hug her, then touch ass and finally kiss. It is a physical escalation, simple at it is
yeah and from "intimate" places you always start with ass first, 9/10 will let you touch them there first

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad and HailToTheKing
yeah and from "intimate" places you always start with ass first, 9/10 will let you touch them there first
vidi mu go imeto garant nekoj siptarana ovoj

• +1
  • +1
How good looking are you op?

it's the way you carry yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 470
They making fun of u by the looks of it. Something along of the lines of “over”.
I’m ugly, i know, but thats not necessary kidding me for that
he thought ur username was golf2 and assumed ur an Albanian/Shiptar cuz they seem to obsess over that brand of cars here for some reason :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My nickname stands for Goffredo, an italian aristocratic name, goff, not golf

he thought ur username was golf2 and assumed ur an Albanian/Shiptar cuz they seem to obsess over that brand of cars here for some reason :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ja znaes ovaa?

• +1

Nah I’m being deadass. I didn’t use translate so I just tried to convert the similar sounding words because Nordic and English have similar traits in how the words are built

IMG 0483 2

You don't look ugly, imo you mog 95% of the people on this forum

@dotacel thoughts?

@goff2 you're a mentalcel

Literally just don't act like you're their friend. You have to be a sexual threat

• +1
Reactions: Quik and kobecel
He's chad but nonetheless looks don't matter for him he has 0 SMV due to mental issues
I have a selfie where i’m very good, but that doesnt mean i’m so good looking.
I’m not so mental instable, and can you explain what is a SMV?

I have a selfie where i’m very good, but that doesnt mean i’m so good looking.
I’m not so mental instable, and can you explain what is a SMV?
Sexual market value

Game techniques actually do work to escalate if the girl is already attracted to you physically.

I have a SMV low because of my nose i think, but my ex and actual girlfriends are gl, for me
your nose isn't that noticeable, you have top tier harmony btw, you just have body dismorphia work on getting that fixed

your nose isn't that noticeable, you have top tier harmony btw, you just have body dismorphia work on getting that fixed
I’m working on it, and i will get my nose fixed soon. Harmony, ok, but the elements arent so good

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
I’m working on it, and i will get my nose fixed soon. Harmony, ok, but the elements arent so good
-What is your lay count?
-Weight
-bodyfat %
-All body measurements such as bideltoid, biceps, chest, shoulders waist etc

-What is your lay count?
-Weight
-bodyfat %
-All body measurements such as bideltoid, biceps, chest, shoulders waist etc

In the last year, i lost my KV with a teen who was virgin, and she was pretty, but, after her, i had sex only with 4 girls, but 10-15 kissed/not preliminar sex.
I’m 20, 6’4 foot, 182 lbs, 9% bodyfat, 58 cm bideltoid, 33 cm biceps, 108 chest, 56 leg, waist 76/80 cm i think

In the last year, i lost my KV with a teen who was virgin, and she was pretty, but, after her, i had sex only with 4 girls, but 10-15 kissed/not preliminar sex.
I’m 20, 6’4 foot, 182 lbs, 9% bodyfat, 58 cm bideltoid, 33 cm biceps, 108 chest, 56 leg, waist 76/80 cm i think
I think you mean 43 cm biceps 33 are like a woman's

No no, i have skinny arms, all my muscle mass is on legs and back
What sports do you do and how long have you been doing it?