How normies escalate in chat/dates?

What sports do you do and how long have you been doing it?
I play basketball, from the age of seven, and from 2 years i do Weight lifting in order to gain mass (+8 kilos in the last 2 year) and athleticism

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Penis size?
I play basketball, from the age of seven, and from 2 years i do Weight lifting in order to gain mass (+8 kilos in the last 2 year) and athleticism

Maybe you want also my bank code and such :lul::lul:? 18 cm howhever
I'm 16 years old, and I'm 17-17,5cm do you think it will grow to 20?
How long was it when you were 16?

6’4” with 23” bideltoid and PSL8 face jfl at this thread bro the word “escalate” shouldn’t even be in your vocabulary . U can just pull your dick our and tell her to spread her ass cheeks for anal and any girl will comply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm 16 years old, and I'm 17-17,5cm do you think it will grow to 20?
How long was it when you were 16?
I dont remember the length at age 16 honeslty, maybe 17.

• +1
Do you think it will get bigger?
I really cant say, but i think that an 1 cm increment is realistic
6’4” with 23” bideltoid and PSL8 face jfl at this thread bro the word “escalate” shouldn’t even be in your vocabulary . U can just pull your dick our and tell her to spread her ass cheeks for anal and any girl will comply.
My profile murders me, and that was a reflex taken photo, in selfie i’m different

• +1
tbh LOL

What they do to escalate in dates?
I always wondered how they can have sex in just few dates, how they create sexual tension exc
Why normies send dick pick?
I don't get it looks like something pathetic but NT's do this very often.
What's the reason of this?

There is nothing you can do to force it mate. Lol, what an autistic thing to assume. It just has to happen on its own.
Literally this. If a girl likes you them she will move to you. From personal experience if a girl likes you, nothing you can do will stop that

What a retarded cope.

Plenty of girls I know dont fuck guys they're attracted to on the first date. That doesnt mean she isnt heavily attracted to him. She just wants to feel valued and doesnt want to make a whore out of herself.

Virgin, basement dwelling incels - "OMG look at these Hypergamous foids all spreading their legs for Chad!!!"

Also Virgin, basement dwelling incels - "WTF why didnt she fuck me on the first date?! Shes clearly tryna 'betabuxx me'. Shes supposed to fuck me. IM ENTITLED TO IT. I DESERVE IT. BLAH BLAH BLAH".

JFL.

You guys need social skills and real metrosexual social lives.

Last edited: