How nt act in clubs?

N

Nation

Platinum
I literally have no idea how to dance or act, I felt inappropriate and I have a serious expression because I look even uglier when smiling.

BTW alcol is good to feel relaxed and less awkward BUT I still have no idea how to stay there since I dont know how to move.

Drink enough until you start moving by yourself

• JFL
Reactions: cardiologist
If you’re GL, it doesn’t matter just drink and goof around. Better to be with friends too so you don’t look like a lone wolf autismo. I’ve seen guys, without a group, dancing solo in the clubs and they always have the deer caught in headlights look when you make eye contact. It’s like a subconscious realization they know it’s over but they still try. Meanwhile if you’re GL, it’s all happy go lucky in the club setting.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I like to stay in the smoking areas and smoke and drink. People approach you for a light and you and it’s almost too easy to get a bird hooked on you.

I can’t dance and hate too do so. I only do it when the floor is packed and my movements can’t be seen. And only if I reckon a fucking is in the foreseeable future.

Just don’t be too self aware and don’t be afraid to make a fool of yourself. Most people also just wanna have fun. And if you embarrass yourself, You will be the only one that remembers. People don’t give a fuck about anything but themselves.
Obviously don’t be a retard but a few a inappropriate utterings or even if you you dance like an old woman with scoliosis and cerebral palsy, people might have a giggle. But the next day they won’t care.

That’s the most valuable thing I learned in my old life. People don’t really care about much than themselves.

I won’t tell you to be yourself. Depending on your constitution, it could be cruel. If you are 4+ just drink and have fun. Tune down the aspieness and stay in the smoking area is what I do

you either are NT or are not NT.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and cardiologist