How often are you called ugly by stranges? [BRUTAL]

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
It happened to me while I was biking. A girl of about 14 years shout out "what an ugly boy" in front of her female friend and then both laughed.
Everytime when I walk past a group of kids they embarass me in some way.

Fortunately I'm getting surgerymaxxed soon.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Gaia262, Deleted member 8988 and 3 others
Once this baby rice walked up to me and her mother started repeating "oh, what beautiful boy"

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
This never happened.

No way someone calls a random ugly

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Gaia262, Deleted member 18931 and 4 others
Only white girls

ive never been called ugly, because well, im not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
these foids are cruel but i can tell you are a good soul unfortunately they only pay attention to looks im so fucking sorry this world has been horrible to us both i dont know how you will find closure because now you must have a lot of anxiety to even go outside
fuck these foids man rape them all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i get called gypsy which is the same thing as being called ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 8988
When I was 7 years old in the park a 4 years old girl came to me, analysed my face, and then screamed: "you ugly".

When I was in midleschool and went to visit a friend at his school where no one else knew me, when seeing me, a group of girls starting shouting: "who are you, handsome boy" in an ironical an mocking manner. Then I realised personality meant shit because I was well dressed and they were seeing me for the first time, they didn't know I was an outcast.

In highschool when I had worked briefly as a food courier, once another courier saw me, introduced himself, and wanted to add me to his couriers whatsapp group, and asked for my name and number. When telling him my name, he said he already knows someone by this name so he will put me instead as "my name - the ugly", then he left with a sardonic smile on his face.

• So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro
It happened twice when I was a child. It scarred me for life

Ive never heard of anyone being called ugly.

Lol not randomers.