How often are you reminded of being ugly

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
Got a sub 5 Asian friend and he's reminded 2-3 times a month ( right in front of him )

Also got talked in the back countless times and be used as example of ugly

He has psl of this

View attachment asian.webp

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Whenever I look in the mirror, in fact the absence of bone from areas in my face reminds me I am ugly

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RiceCel1234, barretstoe and 5 others
Losing weight made me realize how fucking ugly I was a month ago

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RiceCel1234, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
guy on the pic would improve with fringe

Looking in the mirror so about 10 times a day, being invisible to good looking girls (depends if I go out but everyday atleast few times), seeing that average guys have attention from gl girls and I don't (that's most brutal, it is 100% sure sign you are ugly).

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, barretstoe, zura and 2 others
Selfies and mirrors. Height and frame halo tho irl so i get some ioi's

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and charizy
Okay so I had 2 dates with different girls, mtbs and I vividly remember at one point both of them told me I was ugly

Okay so I had 2 dates with different girls, mtbs and I vividly remember at one point both of them told me I was ugly
Like fr I mogged them hard but they still had the audacity to say that. Im not even that bad looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Like fr I mogged them hard but they still had the audacity to say that. Im not even that bad looking
I mean from the perspective 'Don't listen to what woman say, See what they do', as they are dating you they do find you some degree of attractive

Every time I see foids, especially when they are so desperate to avoid eye contact, not come near me.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
Got a sub 5 Asian friend and he's reminded 2-3 times a month ( right in front of him )

Also got talked in the back countless times and be used as example of ugly

He has psl of this

View attachment 2436072
Every time I look at the mirror or I see my own reflection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe and Deleted member 40471
I mean from the perspective 'Don't listen to what woman say, See what they do', as they are dating you they do find you some degree of attractive
True bro. The first one curved me but I did it to the second one so I guess I have an even spread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Mirror, back camera photos of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe and Deleted member 40471