How often can a true chad bang a new girl that is average looking and non obese at least?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Probably 3-4 times a week, not everyday, @Lifewasted, what would you rate yourself, are you close to chad or normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6403
Probably 3-4 times a week, not everyday, @Lifewasted, what would you rate yourself, are you close to chad or normie
Would not be posting here if I was chad :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin, BigBoy, sasha777 and 4 others
honestly everyday. im a high tier normie with good body and i put absolutely 0 effort into finding girls and i could fuck a different one maybe like 1 per week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EckhartTollemaxx, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
everyday, easily

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Probably every day if he doesn’t have to do anything else and lives in a large city. If he has a normal life (wagie) that goes down ofc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
honestly everyday. im a high tier normie with good body and i put absolutely 0 effort into finding girls and i could fuck a different one maybe like 1 per week
I believe you

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6128 and The Bleach Pill
I don’t know about a new one every day, but I had a friend with 7 girls on a daily rotation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Danish_Retard, turkproducer and 1 other person
I don’t know why you would want to fuck average girls every day. If I ever become a “true chad” I would ltr with a hot girl or just get a few good looking ones to be fwb.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Danish_Retard, audreyen and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, audreyen, WhatToDo and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8904
Everyday, but even chad would get bored of having sex everyday, he still has to put in some effort to get slays. In reality I would expect a top slayer to be spinning plates, finding a new girl everyday would be alot of effort.

do it or dont i dont care tbh

most girls giving me attention are average to above but no stacys

a lot of subhumans too recently
'they want my dick bro, they were mirin so hard:feelsgood::feelsgood:'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy, Deleted member 6572 and 7 others

I feel I’m in the same boat as you. The ones who give me the most attention are usually average or below average and it disgusts me. Hot girls sometimes like me but it often ends up one sided when I’m the one giving the attention and not them anymore.

Honestly, if you’re good looking then hot girls will find you attractive. Just keep improving yourself or putting yourself out there. I bet some of them like you but they just haven’t expressed it yet.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2658, turkproducer and 2 others
keep being jealous m8, the girls literally admitted to having a crush on me despite knowing i have a LTR for 4 years
wait are you still in a ltr

I feel I’m in the same boat as you. The ones who give me the most attention are usually average or below average and it disgusts me. Hot girls sometimes like me but it often ends up one sided when I’m the one giving the attention and not them anymore.

Honestly, if you’re good looking then hot girls will find you attractive. Just keep improving yourself or putting yourself out there. I bet some of them like you but they just haven’t expressed it yet.
problem is that looks alone wont do all the work if the girl also looks good/is your looksmatch. you need status/money/personality to score foids who know they are gl

A legit stacy is a rare sight (in the UK atleast). All legit stacies I have encountered are foreigners, with most of them from east europe. We are just fucking subhumans here in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, EverythingMattersCel and buflek
Show your face already wtf is this nonstop bragging

Average looking? Everyday for sure.

Show your face already wtf is this nonstop bragging
i have shown it multiple times and older members can confirm it

cant show it anymore cuz i got too many enemies now and a new job which i dont want to fuck up

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
A PSL chad? Everyday if they are willing to put in the work. One to three times a week sounds more doable. I don't care who you are, banging a girl multiple times a week takes a lot of effort. It will get boring real quick, guaranteed.

A PSL chad? Everyday if they are willing to put in the work. One to three times a week sounds more doable. I don't care who you are, banging a girl multiple times a week takes a lot of effort. It will get boring real quick, guaranteed.
trust me alone through tinder he could fuck 10 girls daily if he wanted to

a true chad gets 100+ likes in no matter of time, at least 1/10 of them are down to fuck on the spot

you got a good amount of surgeries bro, ur probably chadlite tbh/ 5psl
Yeah my dating life has been constantly improving. Still not comparable to that of a true chad, but looking back I’m amazed at how much I mog my old self.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bladeeout, BigBoy, brainded and 1 other person
Yeah my dating life has been constantly improving. Still not comparable to that of a true chad, but looking back I’m amazed at how much I mog my old self.
i wanna lean down to 13-15 range and just see what these last 1-2 years of puberty do tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

a true chad gets 100+ likes in no matter of time, at least 1/10 of them are down to fuck on the spot

Yeah, you're right. Especially considering a true PSL chad is so fucking rare. But seriously, that would get boring real quick.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah, you're right. Especially considering a true PSL chad is so fucking rare. But seriously, that would get boring real quick.
they looked good all their life, sex is smth natural to them that most likely doesnt even give big dopamine rushes anymore

only us guys who missed out on it in our teens seek for it so badly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9666
Every day if he really wanted to

You said that you're 5.5 to 6 psl and that's a high tier normie? No lol

Not every day imo unless gigachad. Probably about 3 or 4 new girls a week but maybe slightly higher or lower depending on location. Tinder experiments don't tell the whole story. A girl could open up all horny and dtf but then flake later. It's about percentages throughout the whole process, not just from the time you match on tinder or meet at the club.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 1680
You said that you're 5.5 to 6 psl and that's a high tier normie? No lol
it used to be ht

by todays looksmax standards im defintely not psl 6 anymore, the standards used to be lower tbh

they looked good all their life, sex is smth natural to them that most likely doesnt even give big dopamine rushes anymore

only us guys who missed out on it in our teens seek for it so badly

You feel insecure so you want to have casual sex just to prove to yourself you're like all those other guys you know. It's like a club you want to be apart of but once you get in you realize its not that enjoyable and you wanted it for the wrong reasons. LTR/FWB will always be more fulfilling unless you are a small minority of men.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6485b025t, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Chads don't hoe around normally, they have relationships.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, BigBoy, Yliaster and 1 other person
connor murphy admitted to fucking 3 different girls everyday but he has status halo as well.

realistically 1 everyday is extremely feasible.

and where do u meet all these girls?

where they approached u and when did u meet them by social circle
different places, mostly festivals, at the beach, through friends etc

the girls im currently in contact with from:

approached one
1 approached me at the beach
2 through my friends (1 year and 1 half a year)
1 through the internet
1 through another mate

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

Tbh only reason I’m here
Only disgusting bitches went for me in high school but the one second I we’re interested in never.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9072
different places, mostly festivals, at the beach, through friends etc

the girls im currently in contact with from:

approached one
1 approached me at the beach
2 through my friends (1 year and 1 half a year)
1 through the internet
1 through another mate
i meant to say where* you met them when you said by social circle btw

i meant to say where* you met them when you said by social circle btw
basically just walk around, see a mate who has foids with him and then talk to them/hang out

then they mostly asked for snapchat or i did but thats rare cuz i got a gf

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Depends where he lives and if he’s in college or not
In a big city or a college, maybe everyday

but most chads are in a relationship with a Stacy

Quality >>>> quantity

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
True Chad can bang an unlimited number of pretty girls a day, dependent on time and population

Realistically a couple times a week but if he spent all day on tinder he could probably get laid almost every day of the week if not every day.

Bullshit girls will put like and give you attentions but when its time to fuck they hold the pussy like its gold and you need to pay for dates and shit and if you have a relation they will ruin it out of jelousy

Bullshit girls will put like and give you attentions but when its time to fuck they hold the pussy like its gold and you need to pay for dates and shit and if you have a relation they will ruin it out of jelousy
dude we talk about chad not normies like us