How often can a true chad bang a new girl that is average looking and non obese at least?

• Total voters
once a year man. Hypergamy is getting worse to the point only terachads can fuck. nah, but that is likely to happen though, tbh chad can fuck a girl every 2 hours at the least.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
once a year man. Hypergamy is getting worse to the point only terachads can fuck. nah, but that is likely to happen though, tbh chad can fuck a girl every 2 hours at the least.
cope

I don't know anyone who is a true Chad. I only know of ugly foids who they think they are Stacies

You said that you're 5.5 to 6 psl and that's a high tier normie? No lol
HTNs are from 4.8-5.5PSL
From 5.5PSL is Chadlite

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Sex isn't real you coping low IQ faggots. It's a Jewish propaganda. Women are lizards and pussy is an illusion. If pussy is real then why haven't I seen one in my life?
You guys fell for the (((sex))) meme JFL at your lowIQ Cuck brain. Unironically kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol, BigBoy, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Chad: as often as he wants aka every day, chadlite 1 to 2 times per week, normie 1 time a month, below normie 1 time a year.

Sex isn't real you coping low IQ faggots. It's a Jewish propaganda. Women are lizards and pussy is an illusion. If pussy is real then why haven't I seen one in my life?
You guys fell for the (((sex))) meme JFL at your lowIQ Cuck brain. Unironically kill yourself.
Preach goyim