how often do adolescents develop like this?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
how did this guy end up developing like this and becoming so robust with a prominent jaw? people would claim he looks recessed or something in the before but he was also younger like 13-16. he lacks dimorphism for the most part. is it common for people to only develop these kinds of facial transformations after 18?
57A359A3 577A 48BB BF71 BA62C45A794F
7C3D834E A429 4884 87A7 64D7355B430B

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
My jaw got wider through puberty. However I think he photoshops his pics.

Lower body fat, anglefrauding to contour side and stretch out hyoid, Morphing pictures, androgens, implants

You can do any or all of these things, jawmaxxing is easiest and most effective looksmax

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Lower body fat, anglefrauding to contour side and stretch out hyoid, Morphing pictures, androgens, implants

You can do any or all of these things, jawmaxxing is easiest and most effective looksmax
i’m a twink but significantly recessed so my anorexiccel weight does nothing for my jaw. i just wanna know if it will grow after 18. in general i’m still underdeveloped and started puberty quite late so i don’t wanna get bimax if i still have a lot of growth left

i’m a twink but significantly recessed so my anorexiccel weight does nothing for my jaw. i just wanna know if it will grow after 18. in general i’m still underdeveloped and started puberty quite late so i don’t wanna get bimax if i still have a lot of growth left
It will grow after 18 but probably not a whole lot. If you're noticeably recessed might need to go the implant route (no need to get bimax). It's a pretty straight forward surgery..

Why do u think I’m not truly handsome/ universally good looking
i never said that you’re not good looking.. you probably have bdd or something. you’re never gonna be able to look like ian somerhalder but you shouldn’t hold yourselves to those standards. overall i think you’re gl. it’s impossible to become as attractive as these psl gods cuz they’re basically freaks of nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089