• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
How often do you give serious iois to girls
IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I usually wait to be approached, I've only done 3 or 4 approaches in my lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
A couple times a year when I'm extra depressed and want to prove to myself how ugly I am.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
never.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother, Over, IWantToMax and 7 others
I never approach women, I never have, and I never will.

I feel disgusted, ashamed as a man and feel desperate when I have to approach foids in school for even help.

Chad doesn't need to approach.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother, Over, IWantToMax and 9 others

I feel disgusted, ashamed as a man and feel desperate when I have to approach foids in school for even help.

Piss mindset ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, Barbarossa_, BigBoy and 1 other person

I hate it too tbh inflating their ego
I only do it 3 times per year if its really worth the risk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, cardiologist and Deleted member 2632
Chad trait

BETA trait unless your getting approached by girls very frequently. Even if she approaches you and it goes well she will always view you as a passive beta cuck with a frog in his throat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Highrise, Michael Myers and 4 others
Home-Schooled with no friends so

never

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
BETA trait unless your getting approached by girls very frequently. Even if she approaches you and it goes well she will always view you as a passive beta cuck with a frog in his throat.
Very true. The only reason I don't approach more, isn't because I already get approached a lot, it's just because I'm afraid of rejection and don't want to get my ego hurt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Kade
Every Saturday night. Maybe 8 approaches per week on average?

It's how i've got basically all of my lays

I remember when I was 13 ( was overweight manlet & bluepilled ) I approaches a girl and got brutally rejected, never did that shit again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2587, LordNorwood and 2 others
If you aren't Chad (or Chadlite) Looking. You need to approach, to get laid.

A 1968 Ferrari GTO, sells itself and one don't even need to advertise it.
A 2002 Hyunday Elantra, doesn't sells itself and needs (alot of) advertising of you want to get it sold. If the Hyundai owner copied the selling method of Ferrari owner, he will never sell the car.

Chad is like the Ferrari GTO. And all normies are like the Hyundai Elantra.

Don't use Chad dating tactics, when you aren't one. Unless you are okay with inceldom or hugh dry-spells. Normies need to approach to get sex.

I'm pretty chocked to read almost no-one in the poll and posts approaches (semi-)regularly women.
Is this looksmaxxing a cope for some dudes, to deal with fear of approaching? (where they fool thesselfes they can ascend from a normie looking man to a full Chad looks (reality check: Chad looks are created by nature, not by looksmaxxing)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2846, Dino Hamciaren and 7 others
About zero

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2632
Is this looksmaxxing a cope for some dudes, to deal with fear of approaching? (where they fool thesselfes they can ascend from a normie looking man to a full Chad looks
ding ding ding ding ding
We have a winner!

Girls approach me tbh

ding ding ding ding ding
We have a winner!
19 years on this earth I’ve never seen a man approach a women and get her. Well actually my friend asked a girl if she wanted to study together and got brutally rejected 😂😂😂😂😂

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2632 and LordNorwood
When I was younger I had BUKU confidence cause I fell for the meme, I legit approached atleast 50+ women IRL and got rejected everytime, alot of times I get phone # but they eventually ghost me

All the girls I got, either approached me first, or made it VERY obvious they liked me, After looksmaxxing girls approach ( very often ) when Im low bodyfat

Verdict: I have NEVER EVER gotten laid from cold approaching, women pick me or I masturbate

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and OOGABOOGA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maxillacel, Enlil and Deleted member 2632
I’ve only approached one time and it was a group of girls doing one of those tight rope walks tied to a tree. I had no intention of getting their numbers or anything. I was out walking with my roommate in college and was in a good mood and went up to them and they held my arms as I walked across. Was fun, would do again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Every time i'm in a bar ngl. Sometimes subtle and sometimes more bold moves. Never works though but at least I can say I tried.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3593
ding ding ding ding ding
We have a winner!
19 years on this earth I’ve never seen a man approach a women and get her. Well actually my friend asked a girl if she wanted to study together and got brutally rejected 😂😂😂😂😂

I totally get, that it's most ideal that women approaches you. That is the holy grail.
That will only happen occasionally if you can looksmaxx to high normie tier. And then more often for Chadlite or Chads.
Being high status of rich, may also cause women to approach you.

Many guys, don't have the potential, to get Chadlite looking (or above that lookslevel.).
Then approaching chicks. With it's high rejection rate, seems the only solution if he wants semi regular (non prostitute) sex. Otherwise incel or very long dry spells will his sexlife have.

When I was younger I had BUKU confidence cause I fell for the meme, I legit approached atleast 50+ women IRL and got rejected everytime, alot of times I get phone # but they eventually ghost me

All the girls I got, either approached me first, or made it VERY obvious they liked me, After looksmaxxing girls approach ( very often ) when Im low bodyfat

Verdict: I have NEVER EVER gotten laid from cold approaching, women pick me or I masturbate
Now that you looksmaxxers. Maybe as a good personal experiment would be, to re try what your results from approaching women. Maybe try it on 5 and see what that sample size now brings.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Every time i'm in a bar ngl. Sometimes subtle and sometimes more bold moves. Never works though but at least I can say I tried.

Sup hoss, listen Redpill Coach here

Let me be real with ya, it's your fault, I wasnt even there and I already know you messed up big time

Everytime you approach a woman, its all ON YOU if you get laid, there is always a specific set of words that will unlock her panties and make her have wet dreams about you at night

Its not like women are human beings with brains with their own thought process, its more like they are crossword puzzles and if you get the right words in the right order BOOM instant pussy

Listen I use to be like you, perma virgin who didnt even go to prom, now all the ladies want me, had to roll one out of bed to type this out to you in fact

I got the charisma, vocal language, and subtle body cue secrets that will make even the hottest women fall head over heels for you

No, no you dont need to be tall, handsome, white, or even a non-deformed man to get these women, you just need to buy my book

Its called
" Literally everything you need to know that attracts women, except for looks, because looks dont even matter "

And yep, its on sale, just in time for Christmas, for you bud I'm thinking $59.99, and take it from me, thats a steal for the fact alone next Christmas you will show up to family gatherings with a model on your arm instead of alone and pathetic like you are now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4310 and Maxillacel
never

i wait to be approached

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil

Let me be real with ya, it's your fault, I wasnt even there and I already know you messed up big time

Everytime you approach a woman, its all ON YOU if you get laid, there is always a specific set of words that will unlock her panties and make her have wet dreams about you at night

Its not like women are human beings with brains with their own thought process, its more like they are crossword puzzles and if you get the right words in the right order BOOM instant pussy

Listen I use to be like you, perma virgin who didnt even go to prom, now all the ladies want me, had to roll one out of bed to type this out to you in fact

I got the charisma, vocal language, and subtle body cue secrets that will make even the hottest women fall head over heels for you

No, no you dont need to be tall, handsome, white, or even a non-deformed man to get these women, you just need to buy my book

Its called
" Literally everything you need to know that attracts women, except for looks, because looks dont even matter "

And yep, its on sale, just in time for Christmas, for you bud I'm thinking $59.99, and take it from me, thats a steal for the fact alone next Christmas you will show up to family gatherings with a model on your arm instead of alone and pathetic like you are now
bruh hes giving you legit advice and youre ignoring it.

without approaching you wont ever get a looksmatched gf.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
You are not that great looking, I assume.

Neither am I. And I tried both oin the past.
1. I tried going out and waiting untill I get approached or gets huge invitation signals. Results: I never got approached, and once a female friend told me a woman was giving me heavy invitation signals and that she would defoo like for me to talk to her. That didn't go down well. Passive game, didn't work for me: mr 6/10 irl.
2. I tried chatting up alot of women. I got a huge rejection rate obviously. Results: about 1 lay in 100 women I chatted up. Still pretty shit results, but a tiny bit less shitty as scenario 1 I tried.

I only can blame, that I didn't looksmaxx when I was young. I did the basic stuff every guy doesn,but not anything more. I underestimated the importance of looks. And how much one can improve looks with effort.
It's crucial to looksmaxx. And if you can't looksmaxx beyond nromie-tier level (due to your limitations) then passive game will give no/0 results. And super active game plan, will give a little results.

Obviously, the holy grail is to looksmaxx to a looks-level; where women approach you. It sets the right frame also. Because the one doing the approaching, is in the weaker position. But plenty dudes (maybe myself included) can't looksmaxx beyond normie tier.
I lookmaxx for about half a year now. I give it another 6 months of efforts to see the results.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 4310
Never. I know better than to embarrass myself on purpose

approached 1 girl in my life and shes my gf of 4 years soon.
just dont be autistic bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Petsmart and Enlil
I don't approach because I'm shy (was always like this), know about my looks level and became very insecure after my breakups.

And of course I don't want to hurt my ego and put them in a position of power over me (letting them decide), thus massaging their egos jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If you are not lowinhibmaxx you lose in life, simple. A girl aporach every month and I approach 3 in average.

It is university.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Maxillacel
I’ve only approached one time and it was a group of girls doing one of those tight rope walks tied to a tree. I had no intention of getting their numbers or anything. I was out walking with my roommate in college and was in a good mood and went up to them and they held my arms as I walked across. Was fun, would do again.
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i have never seen a girl in real life
my mother left at birth
made me a chad tbhngl

Never

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel

Its called

You sound exactly like my red pill friends. Whatever I say to them about how I approached girls they always point out some tiny detail and tell me that's where I messed up.

"You shouldn't have pointed your feet directly at her when talking and did you even hold frame?"

I'm not joking they literally say this type of shit and tells me that women are some enigmatic species that will fuck you if you play word games. My friend even told me that women could sense that I was a misogynist and had immature humor the momemt I greeted them.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, tyronelite and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate
You are not that great looking, I assume.

Neither am I. And I tried both oin the past.
1. I tried going out and waiting untill I get approached or gets huge invitation signals. Results: I never got approached, and once a female friend told me a woman was giving me heavy invitation signals and that she would defoo like for me to talk to her. That didn't go down well. Passive game, didn't work for me: mr 6/10 irl.
2. I tried chatting up alot of women. I got a huge rejection rate obviously. Results: about 1 lay in 100 women I chatted up. Still pretty shit results, but a tiny bit less shitty as scenario 1 I tried.

I only can blame, that I didn't looksmaxx when I was young. I did the basic stuff every guy doesn,but not anything more. I underestimated the importance of looks. And how much one can improve looks with effort.
It's crucial to looksmaxx. And if you can't looksmaxx beyond nromie-tier level (due to your limitations) then passive game will give no/0 results. And super active game plan, will give a little results.

Obviously, the holy grail is to looksmaxx to a looks-level; where women approach you. It sets the right frame also. Because the one doing the approaching, is in the weaker position. But plenty dudes (maybe myself included) can't looksmaxx beyond normie tier.
I lookmaxx for about half a year now. I give it another 6 months of efforts to see the results.
I'm kinda overweight, have acnescars and some other minor looksmins. Trying to fix the biggest looksmins and see where it gets me. It's sort of lifefuel that both being fat and having acne is the biggest looksmins that can be fixed without surgery. I've seen fat guys lose weight and go from subhuman to Chadlite in a matter of months, Hope i'm one of those cases.

• +1
0 if you are good looking to them they will come to you

• +1
I'm kinda overweight, have acnescars and some other minor looksmins. Trying to fix the biggest looksmins and see where it gets me. It's sort of lifefuel that both being fat and having acne is the biggest looksmins that can be fixed without surgery. I've seen fat guys lose weight and go from subhuman to Chadlite in a matter of months, Hope i'm one of those cases.
I' m rooting for you.
I heard retin-a/tretinoin is good against acne. I use it daily, but not for acne but for collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Y
I' m rooting for you.
I heard retin-a/tretinoin is good against acne. I use it daily, but not for acne but for collagen.
Yeah I will buy retin a to fight the age pill

I never approached a woman in my life or been approached by any. I know I would get rejected because I am conversationless truecel. I'd only approach if they give me big IOIs (never got IOI ever).

If you never been approached by girl then it's over already.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 4209