• Never

• Not very often

• Often

• Very often

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I hate to go outside because all the IOI I get make feel uncomfortable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Deleted member 2227, BeestungLipsTheory and 4 others
define an ioi

Very often but not from the women I find that attractive. Then again I only see them at the gym mostly and I'm roidmaxed and melanotan II maxed

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, NormieKilla and Deleted member 4991
define an ioi

I never put piv so never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, HighIQcel and 5'8manlet
Barely

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 616
So rare that even if I see a girl giving me IOI I think she is mentally ill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, SolidSnake, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
every female wants to suck my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Idk bro.
I am too mentally fucked to see them even if I get them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dog face, Fear, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
never got a single one other than as a joke

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Arkantos and Deleted member 4991
Sometimes, when i was leaner, like 3-4 a day
Sometimes, when i was leaner, like 3-5 a day, now i am fat its 0-1 a day

rarely
Idk bro.
I am too mentally fucked to see them even if I get them.
cope
you aren't, you just don't get any

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 4887
Often tbh but only P & V count

A decent amount but not from women I find particularly attractive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrRuth1ess, Ascensionrequired, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Getting IOI's from unattractive women (aka : fat) is insulting to me.
It means she actually believes she has chance with me, that I am
not far behind her looks. I can't deal with this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Ascensionrequired, Wannabe6ft2 and 6 others
i would like to think i get a good amount but i might just be delusional

It's tough to say. Sometimes the girl looks at me, but is that an IOI? I feel like that could just be a cope tbh.
i would like to think i get a good amount but i might just be delusional
this basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I'm only getting IOIs from aged Stacies and young Beckies.

Never gotten IOI from young Stacy.

Kind of pissed off I'm biggest, most ripped guy at gym with maxxeed out exotic phenotype and most women respond very well, approach, etc... but the thin high tier Becky / Stacylite gives short answers, avoids me and generally doesn't give IOIs... fuck...I really like her. Why the fuck can't I get any skinny bitches?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Moneymaxxed
It's tough to say. Sometimes the girl looks at me, but is that an IOI? I feel like that could just be a cope tbh.

this basically
it's brutally obvious when you get an ioi. you can try forcing it and if many of them look away in disgust, it's over :lul:

Some fat ugly chick looked at me once...

[IMG width="243px" alt="MewingJBP"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/4/4932.jpg?1581326487[/IMG]
Some fat ugly chick looked at me once...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Never in my life

I dont make eye contact with girls i just look at the ground all day

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, forwardgrowth, Dog face and 1 other person
In my whole life quite a lot even though I don't go out much. I only count it as an ioi when she tells me i'm good looking or grinds on my dick after seeing my face.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
it's brutally obvious when you get an ioi. you can try forcing it and if many of them look away in disgust, it's over :lul:

so bacially if you aren’t high tier normie+ it’s over and it’s not worth looksmaxxing. Brilliant.

regardless I get a few from older women and 4/10 women but this is hardly surprising considering I have few(fixable ) failos

Last edited:
I was in the mall the other day, and as I was walking, I got onto an escalator about 10 feet behind some girls. On the way down, the chick turned around to look at me, then turned away and touched her hair.

Does that count as an IOI?

That's just an example anyway.

Last edited:
I was in the mall the other day, and as I was walking, I got onto an escalator about 10 feet behind some girls. On the way down, the chick turned around to look at me, then turned away and touched her hair.

Does that count as an IOI?

That's just an example anyway.
if you can't tell it's an ioi, it's not an ioi

Obligatory P in V is the only IOI post

I thought it was an IOI tbh. People here claim "only P in V" though.
force it a bit with a few you like and see what happens. should instantly tell you what you want to know. I mean how long did she look, how sudden was her head turning back, did she look flustered, was her arm movement nervous, did she look back again? if you can't say DUDE SHE WANTED MY DICK after thinking about these then she obviously did not :feelsokman:

force it a bit with a few you like and see what happens. should instantly tell you what you want to know. I mean how long did she look, how sudden was her head turning back, did she look flustered, was her arm movement nervous, did she look back again? if you can't say DUDE SHE WANTED MY DICK after thinking about these then she obviously did not :feelsokman:
Sounds good.

When i'm lean I get it like once a month if I socialmaxx but idk maybe I misinterpret them

Like 6 times in my life during the past 6 months (from women I found acceptable i.e not hambeasts etc) Not that it even fking matters anymore. Stopped giving a fk about that after coming off of PED's (Even though I got most of them before going on cycle) due to crazy levels of norwooding so don't get looks anymore. If it keeps going I'll wigmaxx (already on finasteride and ketoconaz0le shampoo)

I don't get genuine iois anymore like before because I'm bloated and have bad skin due to horrific sleep. I still get checked out a lot due to my God tier frame and good height but I don't consider them iois tbh. It just the type of stares where they say "who tf is big ass gorilla" they also seemed shocked when I'm pumped, not the type of shock where they get wet but the type that say "is this Nigger even human with those shoulders"